Other My Mission...

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! So, today, I wanted to share the mission I'm on with all of you. I am wanting to bring the 80s Hair Metal era back to life. I enjoy 80s metal the most out of every other music genre out there. I love their style and the way they sound. I, myself, dress like they did back then, live the same lifestyle, have vinyl records instead of CDs. I was raised as an "old soul" as they say. I wasn't born in the 80s and didn't live it, but I sure as hell feel as if I SHOULD'VE lived that era. It's the era that makes me feel so happy and like I could kick the world in the ass if needed to. I have made it my mission to share the 80s with everyone and bring it back. I would love to share my love of 80s hair metal with all of you! There are SO MANY songs, bands, movies, and other things I could and would love to share with you!

We have a couple of topics in the POP CULTURE forum for sharing music. We could definitely use some more metal in them, regardless of era.

We have a couple of topics in the POP CULTURE forum for sharing music. We could definitely use some more metal in them, regardless of era.

I'll definitely post in them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back