• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Love From Another Star (MxM)

youngkyun

sad but rad
This is loosely based off the korean drama ^^

Muse A is a alien. After his ship was destroyed and he was left on earth with only a year to wait before his family comes to rescue him. He slips into human life after being rescued by two humans who swear to protect him, he manages to start at a college and pretend to be human in any way possible. Muse B is a regular college student who meets this strange new boy. He's talented, funny, and handsome and Muse A is the first person who hasn't thrown themselves at him, he even seems to not be interested in him at all. Muse B is very interested in this new strange student. Muse B manages to corner him one night and force him to hang out. Muse A is interested in this human, he seems wilder then any human he's met yet, and he is interested in human behaviors so he decides to befriend him. This is when some dangerous people find interest in Muse B. Muse A is there the first time Muse B is attacked, and throws himself in to help, but Muse B doesn't need to even to lift a finger. Without another word the men are on the ground, unconscious. Muse B blames it on his poor eyesight, but Muse A couldnt have done that? Could he?

Muse B feels grateful for the man who was dumb enough to throw himself into danger to help him, though he has a lot of underlying questions, he decides to push them away. Despite being in partial danger, he makes it his mission to go to Muse A's house everyday and leave flowers on his doorstep with cute good morning or good night letters attached. Muse A finds it cute and decides to let Muse B take them on a date after a month of pining. Little does Muse B know that it just means he only has 11 more months with this strange cutie.

Please note that Muse A is an alien. They can't share saliva with humans without getting super sick or letting there powers go wild so he does not like to kiss (even if he has the urge too) or eat others cooking.

I would prefer Muse A but I'm fine with either ^^

If you are interested please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back