• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Little Pony

NekoNyan

Follower of the Eight Ball
So I've been kind of craving the ponies. I really want to role play this for a really long time. I am not sure why... because I usually really hate fandoms. Here are a quick few rules and expectations.

Pony Rules and Expectations:

• OC's only. I will not allow Cannons. I just won't do it.
  • No Alicorns. Unless you have a really good reason for it, you can not have one.
  • Blood and Gore is a go. This will not be the cutie type of RP My Little Pony is known to be. I don't really want that.
  • Setting. I am hopping the setting will be medieval. Weather it be pairings like.. King x Knight or Mercenary x Prisoner, Etc. (Alicorn aloud for king or queen.)

My Writing and Rules:

• I like both One-Liners and Para. I prefer one liners and Para for setting up and such.
  • I like MxM, FxF and MxF. Or any non-gender is fine as well.
  • Romance is a must. But I don't want it drowning out everything else. No insta-love. Lastly I like to let the characters fall in love themselves rather than setting them up.
  • Reply time. It can be a bit sketchy... School and all. Weekends I can be busy too. But I'll try my best to reply a lot.
  • Spelling and Grammar. It's not my strongest suit. So please don't hate on me. If it is going to bother you, please don't bother with me.
  • No 'I can't'. If you only play female... or only play sub or... only play this and that. Please don't reply either. All roles should be fair and distributed.
  • Please follow RpNation Rules. I don't want to get in trouble as much as the next person.

I don't have a plot in mind... but I would like Violence, Romance and patients. I'm not a gigantic spaz fan..so I don't know everything about MLP.

Hey I'll do one with ya. Although I've never role-played as a pony, I don't think it will hinder any aspect of the actual 'playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back