• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony - The New Mane 6 (1x1 Wyosch & Deathrattle BB)

Wyosch

The Demonic Wolf
peluches-my-little-pony.jpg

♪♫
My Little Pony
My Little Pony
(...)
My Little Pony
I always wondered what friendship could be

(My Little Pony)
Until you all shared its magic with me
Big Adventures
Tons of Fun
A beautiful heart

Faithful and Strong
Sharing kindness,
it's an easy feat
and magic makes it all complete

You have my little ponies

Do you know you're all my very best friends?
♫♪

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
  • Expellix is a magical bunny. He's a quite powerful magic user as well. He's stuck between living and dead so he looks a bit undead but isn't.

• Gunnolf is a massive white wolf with pink eyes. He's an albino, somewhere between 17-20 feet tall. It seems to vary.

• Starstreak. She's a purple hippogriff. She was corrupted by magic when she was younger, leading to her having a permanently altered appearance along with giving her several illnesses. Chronic migraines, seizures, and magical poisoning. She's an engineering genius, though.

• Nightmare
Nightmare is the daughter of Nightmare Moon and King Sombra, yet to protect her, Princess Luna hid her from her sister and the other ponies and thus gave her away to a farmer who lived far away from Ponyville and Canterlot.
Now that the born Alicorn has reached an age where she should go and explore the world, she left her home and moved to Ponyville. Not wanting anyone to see her as a threat or so, she hides her wings under a black cape which she always seems to wear, and thus appears as a unicorn.
Nobody should mistake her pretty Galaxy-pattern for a pony with galaxy-related abilities.
Nightmare controls the shadow creatures of Equestria, and can transform herself into every pony's worst nightmare.
As if that weren't already creepy enough, nopony else knows that there's blood of two corrupted and evil ponies in her...​

• Dracie Long
Dracie is half pony - half dragon, which one can notice at her dragon wings, claws and dragon horns. She is still a blank flank, yet tries to cover this up by saying because she's half dragon she won't get a cutie mark - even though all her brothers and sisters got one.​

• Hibiskus Bloom
Bloom is a brown-white Earth pony, her blonde hair in a nice braid, while she wears her flower crown.
She grew up on the Islands of Ponywaii(=Hawaii) and is able to breathe underwater. She's an absolute pro at surfing, though she can't really use that ability while she's in Ponyville.​

Wyosch Wyosch
The Canterlot Mountains was a place of many tourist attractions. Not only was it the home to the capital of Equestria, Canterlot, where the two rulers of the realm resided, but it was home to its own wonders. The beautiful spires were always covered in a thick layer of snow. A rich waterfall cascaded down the side of the mountain, leading directly into Canterlot and the to the bottom of the mountain.

Underneath the mountain was the lustrous Crystal Caverns. It's been infamous for its use in the imprisonment of Princess Cadence preceding the Changeling Invasion of Canterlot, and later, even Twilight Sparkle for a brief period. Diamond Dogs constantly infested the place, leading to its abandonment over a hundred years ago. Now, nothing resides down there but amazing scenery and the constant threat of Diamond Dogs.

But those were only just the beginning. The greatest mystery of the mountain was the abandoned building built directly into the mountains near the top. Giant stone gates nearly thirty feet tall and wide blocked off all guests from knowing what was inside. Many have tried to excavate into it only to find that the inner masonry was nearly impervious and magically enhanced. Those who touch the gate are greeted to a lightshow of runes on the doorway, but otherwise, are not granted passage.

Records state this building was found almost 900 years ago by hikers in the mountains. Some say it is a tomb, but to whom nobody knows. Some speculate its erection was near the time of Princess Luna's late apprentice, Expellix, disappearance, and thus that it may be his tomb. Princess Celestia and many others have appeared before it but never Princess Luna. Whatever it is, the construction is a closely guarded secret of Princess Luna and she refuses any questions about it.

Whatever it is, many archaeologists are eager to find out its secrets. It awaits somepony to open the doors and seek what lies within.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back