• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony, The Final Generation

Which MLP Villain should return?

• Queen Chrysalis

• King Sombra

• Lord Tirek

• Nightmare Moon

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Obraxxis looked at dash and countered by saying, "Giant mechanical robots that beat in the faces of giant monsters are cooler."

He then looked at alpha and said, "That's not a good idea. Remember. Who has the twin barreled 900mm magical coilguns?"

Sinder became annoyed by the sudden arguments and threats being thrown around the room.
"You all are being petty..." She stated plainly, her voice clearly showing a hint of annoyance.
"Alpha, you know that even thought we don't care for the Princess we can't just go around threatening her...We'd start a war at that point..."
Twilight glared at SinderLine for being so rash but was relieved that she at least defended her in some form...even if it was a tad rude.
"And Obraxxis, you know you can't harm a pony or any creature of the land that isn't a giant angry monster about 100 feet tall with a bullet with a diameter of 900mm. It's unethical..."

Sinder approached Twilight and Alpha with a narrowed look, he wings fluttering in a soft humming noise.
"And to be completely honest, princess..." She stated, her voice lowering into a softer tone. "I only defended you to protect my friend..."

Alpha snarled at her before she backed away wishing to just go to her pond and ......have something to hold at the moment if to do nothing more then to willow in self hatred .......and cry "sorry I let my frustration get the better of me ...if been dealing with alot lately so iv got a pretty short fuse" she said regret in her voice

Obraxxis looked at Sinder and asked, "Well what else was I supposed to do? Ask nicely? Yes that might work in most conditions. But when you are dealing with a pony like that, you don't really have any other option. Besides it was how I am used to handling things." Obraxxis didn't speak with anger. Rather he spoke with a soft tone. Although still sounded stiff as steel.

SinderLine sighed and fluttered over to Obraxxis, landing in front of him softly to avoid tripping herself.
"It isn't the best option to say something you know you can't follow up on. When you tell somepony something you have to actually mean it and follow through."
Twilight was tired of having side conversations. "Everypony, stop." She said to settle the arguments. "We must focus on what is at hoof and not the tiniest little things. The Elements-" Twilight was interrupted when the cutie map began to glow and make a loud noise. Oh dear...
The Princess made her way over to the map and took a long look at the shining table.

The Cutie Map Showed the markings of the new Elements of Harmony flying over Canterlot castle. "Princess Celestia and Princess Luna must wish to see the new wearers of the Elements..."
Twilight looked at the ponies in the room and instructed them to go to the castle in Canterlot and meet with Celestia and Luna.
SinderLine tensed up and growled lowly to herself, gritting her teeth and mumbling angrilly to herself.
"Just the Ponies I want to see...." She muttered sarcastically.

Welp I'm gone good bye" she said as she flew off her wings making a loud boom as she disappeared taking sinder with her

"My apologies. Standing down. Now." Obraxxis dropped his harsh tone and stepped back. He took a look at everypony and spoke, "When these six first joined up i doubt they were perfect. But look now. They set an example for ALL of us to follow. Heroes aren't born. They are created. Created by the action that they commit. Created by the bonds that tie everything together. We may not be perfect. But hay that's just part of being mortal. It doesn't mean that what we were doing was okay. No it was the opposite. However We are Equestria's last hope. It's time for us to take the spotlight. It is time for us to set the example. It is time to keep HARMONY between all living things. It is our time. Our destiny. Our last option. Now who is with me!?" Obraxxis hadn't felt like this since he had joined the corporation. It was like a flame had sparked inside him and that flame would never extinguish.

(( And finally, I'm back from work! However, since you've already got control of Twilight, MyrnaCat236 MyrnaCat236 , I think you should be in control of her, despite me being the Bearer of Magic... that way, we can avoid confusion. ^_^ ))

Blue Star would still be standing near the doorway to the Throne Room, observing the area, and silently waiting for Twilight to call him up... and slightly avoiding the heated debate that went on.

When Sinder and Alpha left, and Obraxxis finished his speech, he was resting on the floor.

Standing back up, he brushes his waistline, and approaches all that are left in the Throne Room.

"Actually, uh... I have a couple of questions, if that's okay?" he would ask Twilight.

((I just did that so we could get started on the intro to the elements. But I will take her character for now!))
Twilight looked at the earthpony before her and nodded her head in understanding.
"Of course. Ask anything and I will answer as best as I can."

SinderLine was being dragged to the castle of the Two Alicorns in Canterlot and began to flail.
"NO!! I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!"
Sinder flailed and kept up her screams of resistance.

(( Awesome, thanks! Oh, but by the way, does Twilight know that he's the Element of Magic, or do you think she should have some doubt about it being him, since he's... y'know... an Earth Pony? If it's the latter, she could probably think he's just some Dignitary who needs her to settle some sort of dispute, of course. ;) ))

Blue would smile sheepishly, before scratching the back of his hair.

"Right, uh... first question... what's an Element of Harmony, anyways?" he would ask, before pulling the letter from his jacket pocket.

((Twilight will indeed have some doubts about the Element of Magic choosing Blue because of his lack of a horn, but she will not state it so outwardly.))
Twilight made no change in her facial expression when he asked the question, she only stared at him before answering his question.
"The Elements are magical artifacts that were created long ago to hold a strong force. Each Element is unique and will be special to the wielder."
Twilight finished her sentence and looked at her friends to help answer the question with more accuracy.
Before any of them could respond, the element atop Twilight's head began to glow and flew over to Blue Star. Her eyes grew wide as she realized that the element of MAGIC had just chosen an EARTH Pony!

Would blink in surprise at the Element's sudden glowing, before yelping while the purple and gold tiara flew his way.

"Oh, crap! Like heck am I gonna be seen wearing a freakin' TIARA of all things!" he thinks to himself, before quickly ducking his head in an attempt to dodge the floating projectile!

(( By the way, you can hit "Edit" and "Throw Dice" to help spice things up when it comes to "Attempts" and "Responses". ;) ))

((I don't think the dice will have much of a use when it comes to things that aren't D 'n D))

Twilight spread her wings out before the earthpony and the element came back. The Tiara morphed and changed before making a COPY of itself, the duplicate changing its appearance to look like thee other elements, but instead of a purple sparkle the shaped transformed into a Blue Star's Cutie Mark!
Twilight watched as the element floated over to him and her crown floated to her head and rested in her mane.

All of the mane six showed a face of confusion and looked at each other before at Blue Star.
"I knew the element chose you already, but I never expected it to make a copy of itself."
Pinkie Pie made a giggle before jumping in with her own comment.
"Well, DUH!! The element that Twilight has isn't just an element, its her crown! So the crown had to make a copy in order to give the element part of it to Blue Star and then the crown came back and Twilight is still Princess!!"
The entirety of the mane six looked at Pinkie with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. How does Pinkie know everything?!
((NEVER QUESTION PINKIE PIE!! EVER!!!))

(UNLESS YOU ARE A FORERUNNER MONITOR. But I digress. Obraxxis will just be helping considering that having an element will ruin drift compatibility. However though. I do plan on allowing him to acquire a new element known as the element of Protection.)

(He will just help them. He could be the Element of loyalty. I mean he is basically a Male version of RD. Minus the wings. And the voice. And everything else that makes RD herself. LOL)

RD gasped as the her element began to vibrate. Suddenly it shattered. The prices flew in the direction of Obraxxis. He watched in astonishment as the element rebuilt itself onto his right shoulder. Over His Equestrian shatterdome patch. Obraxxis simply stood there looking at it. He then turned his head slowly and asked Rainbow, "Uhh. What just happened? Why. Why did it choose me?"

Rainbow dash looked at the pony before her and began to rub the back of her neck with her right hoof.
"heh, heh....I.........have no idea.""
Twilight looked at Obraxxis and put a hoof on his shoulder.
"We can't tell you why the Element chose you, but We can say that it chose you because it knows you have the strength to conquer over evil."
All of the Mane 6 nodded in agreement at Twilight's words.

Twilight nodded her head in understanding as she led her friends out of the room.

In the Castle of Canterlot, the two princesses sat in wait for the new bearers of the Elements.

Blue Star stares curiously at his new necklace, and taps a hoof on it curiously.

"So... now what?" he would ask, turning towards Twilight before she could leave with her friends.

“This is to much pressure. This is to much pressure. This is to much pressure.” That was all Obraxxis could think of now as he waited for the two sisters to arrive.

The air around everypony seemed to get colder. A black feather flew down near the Castle of Friendship. Suddenly, there was a knock on the castle door. Outside stood a black-coated female alicorn by the name of Night Blade. Her glowing silver mane flowed slightly in the wind. She stood still, looking almost like a statue until somepony answered the door. Her right side held her black-bladed sword, safely tucked away in its scabbard. Her expression was a mask of nothing, not even a twinge of a smile or frown showed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back