• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony, The Final Generation

Which MLP Villain should return?

• Queen Chrysalis

• King Sombra

• Lord Tirek

• Nightmare Moon

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
(( I'm at work right now, and on break. Sorry if my words are jumbled up. Phone sucks. xD ))
((Woooow. Roleplaying on the job. XD))

((I'm going to start on a new note here so that we can start to develop the plot a little))

In the castle of the princess of friendship, Twilight Sparkle had gathered all of her friends to discuss a very important topic.
"As you all know, the elements have begun to choose their new owners to protect Equestria. We need to find these ponies and help them to train to defeat any new dangers before they arrive."
The rest of the mane six sat in their chairs and nodded in agreement. They surrounded the cutie map and searched for the proper ponies for their jobs.

In the woods

Sinder was gathering ingredients for her dinner for that night, herbs, potatoes, and any other ingredient that may be useful for her supper. She fluttered around holding as many ingredients as she could, dropping some accidentally every once in a while.

((So are we ALL starting anew? If so then that's fine because i don't really want to have to continue with a darth vader esque pony.))

((I am going to assume that we are starting anew.))

The Grav rail took only 4 minutes to reach the castle. Obraxxis had received a transmission that told him to leave the shatterdome and come to the castle of Friendship. The anti gravity riding train slowly and suddenly stopped at the train station. The car that he was on rotated from the top to the platform and Obraxxis stepped out. It was a sunny day. The weather clear and the sky blue. Being a ranger he was given a special pass to get to the castle. A carriage waited for him. It wasn't anything luxurious. In fact it was quite military in the way it was set up. Two hard steel benches were in place of where seats would be. Sitting down on one of the benches, the door to the carriage closed and the carriage ponies themselves began to take him and the carriage to the castle.

((Yes, we are all gonna start kinda anew but the characters can remain the same unless you want to go back to before your character's accident that is fine but you can leave your character how he was before too))

((Oh yea, I would like to know if any of you would like to play the role of Discord as well as your other characters? Considering that he will show up in the roleplay a few times.))

(OH MY STARS AND STRIPES!!) LOL
((I am guessing you are up to the task? XD))

SinderLine was getting her final preparations done for her supper for the night when a loud noise startled her. She looked behind her to see a bush moving on its own with a strange yellow color protruding from the side of the of the bush.
Oh no... Sinder thought to herself.
A grey pony came out from the leaves and held a letter in her mouth. Her eyes were not aligned properly, giving way to her name.
"Hello, Derpy."
Sinder said with a sigh. "I was just about to start dinner."
Derpy smiled while holding the letter in her mouth, extending it to her. Sinder took the letter and thanked Derpy for delivering it to her. Derpy flew away with a happy smile on her face for delivering the letter.
She opened up the letter and read it carefully, her eyes narrowing as she read every word with utter
disgust.
"Ooooh! Princess Twilight wants me to come to the Castle of Friendship, huh?" SinderLine's eyes filled with a burning hatred as she threw the letter into the mud and stomped on it once, twice for good measure. "Too bad, Princess!" She yelled at full volume. "I won't be manipulated!!"

Sinder began to stomp more and more with more force on the letter, every time her misshaped hooves hit the parchment the letter was being pierced and torn.
"NEVER!!" SinderLine screamed as a final kick to the letter dug it into the mud, covering all the words with dark brown muck. Sinder turned and flopped down onto the ground, rain beginning to fall above her from the weekly showers that the Pegasus were meant to deliver for the plants. Her mood worsened and she refused to move even if the rain got worse.

(( And I'm finally back from work! Since we're starting fresh, I might as well repost my char's opening... and maybe add a few extra details to it, so as to make it a bit more flavorful. ^_^' ))

Meanwhile, in the Castle of Friendship...

Pinkie Pie's tail would suddenly start twitching.

Ponyville Outskirts...

Another night's worth of sleep has gone by for Blue Star, the Earth Pony Magician. Dressed in his signature attire, he looks himself in the mirror, gussying up his appearance, while he prepares for the day.

Pony Form.png

His coat is a bright tan color, and his mane and tail, both of which are cut short, are dark brown. His Cutie Mark would be a bright blue five-sided star, and he would be wearing a blue tophat with a black ribbon, and a black dress shirt with a blue jacket over it.

With a smile leaning towards his reflection, he nods his head in approval, before standing from his cushion.

"Well, then... looks like it's time to start the- whoa!"

An unexpected object from outside crashes onto one of his walls, causing several items from his shelves to start falling. He yelps before leaping towards the falling objects, catching them with a slight hint of strain.

One hoof after another, catching a vast array of Magic Tools and Props, he would eventually be balancing himself on one hoof, while his other three would be holding various objects stacked cartoonishly high.

Holding his breath, his bluish green eyes immediately trace up towards a vial with, what would appear to be, a lightning bolt inside it... and said vial would still be rotating from the tremors of the crash.

Then, it starts to fall.

He quickly moves his head towards it, just barely catching it with the tip of his hat, though the items in his hooves start to wobble heavily, while balance quickly shifts against him.

Once all's settled, however, he sighs in relief.

"Whew... that was close!" he would murmur to himself, oblivious to the other vial of lightning falling down behind him.

Outside Blue Star's Wagon...

The blue-roofed wooden wagon would bounce and tilt while explosions, shattering noises, and fireworks would be heard from within. Black smoke would emerge from the windows, and a Fire Extinguisher's spraying sound would soon follow, followed by the muffled yelps of a male yelling something about "Dang it! That was my last bottle of Fizzlepop!".

Only seconds pass afterwards, and Blue Star opens up his window, coughing and spitting random dark splotches out of his mouth.

"Pleh! *Cough* *Cough*... Ugh... new investment plan... get boxes for all this junk..." he would murmur to himself, before laying his head down at the window's base, and groaning.

"And seriously, what's the deal with this town, and all these random objects falling?! Isn't this, like, the fifth branch that fell on my cart this week?" he would complain, looking off into the distance, towards the massive creature's remains, which rests next to a giant robot of some sort.

Sure, it would be at least a few hundred miles away, but even from there, he could still see it, over in his wagon near a sign that reads "Ponyville".

A feminine voice clears her throat below him. "Umm... letter for a Mr. Blue Star?"

Blue looks down from his window, and notices a Unicorn Mare with a letter in her mouth. She would be wearing signature Mailpony Attire, and seems to be fairly young in age... almost like a late teenager, or a young adult, with a yellow coat and a cherry red mane and tail. She also would adorn a thick pair of purple eyeglasses, and her Cutie Mark would be a pair of Candy Canes crossed over into the shape of a heart.

He turns his head away and coughs a bit more, before accepting the letter with a grateful nod. "Thanks, Twist... *Cough* busy day?"

Twist exhales sharply, nodding her head. "You have no idea, Star..." She then looks up at the thick cloud of smoke coming from the windows. "Uh... Magic Trick?"

"... Something like that, yeah..." Blue Star replies with an uneasy glance back inside his home. He then grins back at her and adds, "You could say it's like a Disappearing Act!"

"... Disappearing act?" she parrots, tilting her head confusedly.

He nods his head. "Yup! Just made a week's worth of ingredients disappear!"

"Ooh... that can't be good... well, good luck getting them replaced before your big day!"

"Thanks, Twist." He then looks down at the letter, and raises an eyebrow. "By the way, mind answering something for me right quick?"

"Sure thing, Blue! Whatcha need?"

He rubs the back of his mane and smiles sheepishly at her. "Do... you happen to know which one's 'Princess Twilight'?"

Last edited:
(( Neat! ^_^
... Come to think of it, we should create an OOC Channel to help keep OOC divided from the actual story. xD ))

Alpha walked over to sinder "hey I heard something about a princess....let me guess you got invited to one of the castles huh?" She asked as a letter floated down addressed as ' dear pony of the lake' "really can't really fault them as I don't exactly say my name" she said as she looked it over "yeah not happening....I'm not really into big flashy castles thank you" she said dropping it in a puddle as she looked back to sinder

Sinder made a low sound in her throat that signified annoyance.
"it wasn't really an invitation...it was a demand..."
SinderLine looked at her Kelpie friend with an angered expression.
"I don't want to go but I have to..."

Hate to say it but yeah ....even though I could make her disappear with ease" she grumbled lowly " so shall we my buggy friend?" She asked with a smirk

"I'M NOT A BUGGY!!!"
SinderLine yelled a bit playfully and then shoved a bunch of leaves onto Alpha's feet.
She got up and began to fly around before making her way to the castle.

Alpha out right laughed as she flew after her her wings making a loud boom as she sped past the changling with ease

Blue Star takes a deep breath, before raising his hoof to knock on the front entrance to the Castle of Friendship.

However, his ears would twitch at the sound of, what appears to be, buzzing... and perhaps...

{ What the heck... is that a rocket I hear? } he thinks to himself, before looking towards the source of the noise.

Upon noticing the blur headed his way, he yelps before reaching into his jacket pocket, and pulling out a small pebble of some sort.

He slams it on the ground, covering him in a white mist. Just a second later, and the mist vanishes, with him no longer standing there.

Sinder saw a white cloud of smoke disappear in the distance and landed at the door step gently, investigating the small area. She tilted her head and clicked her hooves against the ground.
"I wanna see the white smoke again."
SinderLine began to click all of her hooves against the gem surface of the steps in excitement.

"Sorry... almost looked like you weren't going to slow down there for a second." Blue Star replies, after supposedly "peeling away" a tile from the wall behind her... which would turn out to be just a simple sheet of paper that, supposedly, was enchanted to take the form of any inanimate item, and hide anything living behind it.

The only downside is that, of course, it's a single-use item, and wouldn't work a second time.

He decides to slip the sheet of paper in his right sleeve, before pulling out his letter.

"Anyways, I take it you're here to see the Princess, too?" he asks.

Hehe I love scaring ponies with my wings" alpha said smiling as she came up behind blue and said "and sadly yes by aquavit I don't like this one.....her castle either" she muttered glaring at the crystal castle

Blue turns to face the other visitor, and tilts his head confusedly.

"Wait... you don't like her? How come? ... She didn't do something bad to your, uh... people, did she?" He asks, wording the last bit carefully, so as to avoid offending anyone.

He then rubs his chin in thought.

"Jeez... I hope she isn't like that kind of Monarch... spoiled, bratty, and more than willing to behead someone who looks at her the wrong way..." he would think to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back