• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Little Pony (aka MLP) (Sign-Ups! Always open!)

The blue link in the first post of this thread on the first page.

Name: End crystal
Race: Ender dragon turn pony
Appearance: pure black coat with a amythest mane and tail . Royal purple eyes. Ender eye cutie mark.

Name: Coal
Race: Earth Pony
Appearance: Usually covered in coal dust and is rarely seen completely clean. Has a coal black coat with a silver mane and tail. His eyes are a faded blue.

Mark: Nopony really knows because he is almost always covered in coal dust.

Occupation: Current Driver of the A4 LNER steam locomotive respectively named the 'Greyhound' because of it's blistering top speed of 136mph.

Name: Steel
Race: Earth Pony
Appearance: Wears a German tank commander Beret, and a black grey and red uniform with swastikas on each shoulder. Around his neck he wears an Iron Cross with oak leaves and an eagle holding arrows in it's claws. (He is a German Tank Ace)

Mark: None (Doesn't really need one)

Occupation: Commander of the 180 ton PZVIII MAUS Super Heavy tank.

MAUS
Maus_img.jpg

Primary Armament: 128mm high velocity cannon

Secondary Armament: 75mm range finding cannon

Weight: 180 tons (Empty) 210 tons (Armed, loaded and fueled)

Top speed: 13 miles per hour

Roleplay modifications: Anti magic shield (takes 30 bolts of magic to overload)

Effective Firing Range: 2500 meters.

Maximum Firing Range: 5000 meters.

(THIS IS THE ONLY MAUS SO DONT WORRY ABOUT REINFORCEMENTS)

Name: Gen Juan Mi
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Gen Juan Mi is perhaps the most beautiful male unicorn to ever exist. He has a horn which seems to glow with the element of wind itself. His eyes are a crisp ice blue, and his coat is a silver/gray mix.
Mark: A wind swirl that also glows like his horn.

Other: When asked for where he came from, he says this... “I came from the wind...”

name: love Note.
race:pegasus
appearance:
images.jpeg
credit to: Deviant artist ( Raindrop-lily)

personality: she's shy, slightly a heartthrob. she is gentle and does not have a temper.

how she got her cutie mark: she started to write he feelings in a journal than one day she gave a friend a heart felt note to a friend.

Name: Squire Chior
Race: Unicorn (This will be significant later on)
Appearance:

(Cutie Mark is different!! Only to show a general idea of his appearance)
1517789267401.png
Credit to: Quotev (Deviant artist)

Personality: Is open about most things asked about him. Unless you ask what happened to his eyes. When asked this he will look away and say, "Don't remind me of something i want to forget..."

His cutie mark: An umbrella with three lines on either side of it. (Like my profile picture)

How it was obtained: He really doesn't want to tell anypony how he 'Obtained' it. In reality it was more of forcefully Stamped onto him when he was just a young colt.

Additional Info: He is in the Ponyville Hospital recovering from a form of radiation sickness that is visible via branching from the opposite side of the tear ducts.

Example:

1517790106025.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back