• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Little Pony (aka MLP) (Sign-Ups! Always open!)

Reylo

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
My Little Pony (aka MLP) (RP Thread)

Welcome! If you already don’t know what My Little Pony FiM, aka MLP, and if you think this looks interesting, then I suggest you look into the series. For the ones who already know what it’s about, then you already know what's in store probably.

Taken Cannons:
Princess Luna— Reylo
Twilight Sparkle— BlueBeauty
Discord— Sparrow Sage

Below are the cannons, aka the main characters. Aka means also known as.
Princess Celestia92B2E1BF-745F-4AE8-84E3-BAB84AF196ED.png
Princess Luna 63C73CE0-C98F-4228-B8BE-A2A1DFE475B7.pngPrincess Cadence and Shining Armor:
0FA94947-0503-4FE8-A0CD-74BCCF3458D0.png
Princess Twilight Sparkle:
7E98475D-A672-41FC-932C-8BD82FAC98D7.png
Princess flurryheart:
4A202ECC-6163-40D2-8CB2-B3D1D7B2CCF6.png
SunBurst:
75982EFA-25CD-462A-9DA9-50DD122FD878.png
Starlight Glimmer:
01B8EC92-F7BA-4545-8F61-56E7C8DB7227.png
Trixie:
E6E6428A-B9FF-456A-8059-83348B4B7CFC.png
Mane 6:
E5B516BB-45AB-49E8-9A03-F219A102E74E.jpeg
Discord:
C308BC06-338E-4E18-B506-27C36C35ACC3.png

Something is going through Ponyville...ponies, pets, and creatures are going missing...everyone who hasn't gone missing will have to figure out where everyone has gone...will you be the next victim? Or the hero?

CUSTOMS ARE AVAILABLE
Mist Twister, Batpony, male, 19, grey coat w/ black mane w/ red streak, red eyes.— DapperCharmer2.0

Rocky, ram horned Pony, male, 17, grey coat, dark grey mane/dark grey braided tail/dark grey fur on hooves, orange eyes, taller than most ponies, cutie mark of flames. —ladyshadowlordferlin

Cassian the Rogue Dragon (Cass or Cassie), 20, male, earth dragon, stand up to height of a large stallion, earthy metallic shaded scales, brown, copper, bronze, and bras, jade green eyes, spikes, and mane, wears a long dark brown coat and a scarf, crest mark on shoulder of a winged serpentine dragon protecting a tree. — Metal Angel

Sparrow Heart, unicorn, light grey coat w/ dark black mane and tail, cutie mark of a book w/ a wand in middle, 15, is weird to the normal eye, constant about magic studies, prefers to be alone, doesn’t have many friends, very smart, is dark and creepy and known to scare people a lot. — Sparrow Sage

Steel, earth pony, wears German tank commander beret, black grey and red uniform w/ swastikas on each shoulder, wears an iron cross w/ oak leaves and an eagle holding arrows in its claws around his neck, no cutie mark, 40, male, commander of the 180 ton PZVIII MAUS super heavy tank and is a German tank commander. — Mr Kraz

Last edited:
YEET! Alicorn OCS are also allowed here as well. I know how people like alicorns. There really is no specific character sheet, so just list the basics

Signing up with an OC

Name: Rocky
Race: Ram Horned Pony
Appearance: Grey coat, Dark grey mane/Dark grey braided tail/ Dark grey fur on hooves, Orange eyes, taller than most ponies
Cutie Mark: Flames

Can someone make the rp thread for me? I’m about to take a shower and I need the rp thread done soon. If someone could make the rp thread with just the brief info of the ponies, and the images of the characters, that would be great!

Name: Cassian the Rogue Dragon (Cass or Cassie)

Race: Earth Dragon

Appearance: Stand up to height of a large stallion. Earthy metallic shaded scales. Brown, copper, bronze, and brass. Jade green eyes, spikes, and mane. Wears a long dark brown coat and a scarf.

Crest Mark on shoulder: a winged serpentine Dragon protecting a tree

May I be an OC and Discord?

OC: Sparrow Heart
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Light Grey coat with dark black main and tail
Cutie Mark: A book with A wand in the middle
Personality: Is weird to the normal eye, is constant about magic studies, prefers to be alone, doesn't have many friends, is really smart, and is dark and creepy and is known to scare people a lot.

I may also have an idea for an RP. What if something is going through Ponyville and Ponies, pets, and creatures are going missing and everyone who hasn't gone missing have to figure out where everyone has gone?

Thanks. Think we could do it? I also don't mind playing the thing thats taking everyone if no one else wants to

There's a link up above. The MLP Thread, click on it and watch the channel. That way you'll always get notifications :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back