• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academy: Rise of Heroes (Currently Closed For Now!)

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]U.A is a bad influence. Look! It's only been half a day, and he's been bullied, has taken a ball to the eye, and is in tears!

[/QUOTE]
Pffft! He's fiiine! Look at em'! *Points to the Extremely short, Poorly fit, injured, and depressed insomniac* He's the practical picture of good health!

SpicyLickiTung said:
Pffft! He's fiiine! Look at em'! *Points to the Extremely short, Poorly fit, injured, and depressed insomniac* He's the practical picture of good health!
He needs to go to the nurse's office.

SpicyLickiTung said:
You guys are bad influences xD
Argus said:
I won't lie I am kind of a bad influence lol
I'm a good influence, right? (O:))

SpicyLickiTung said:
*Hides mace behind back* Why? It's not like anything else would hurt him at this point.
Ice for his black eye, treatment for his burns...he doesn't want a scarred body does he?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Scars tell stories.
Heroes have stories.

Scars = Hero

[/QUOTE]
He already has the big scar on his stomach...although, he wouldn't exactly call it a 'Heroic' story. >_>

SpicyLickiTung said:
All he needs is a cough drop and he'll be fine!
Cough drop?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Scars tell stories.
Heroes have stories.

Scars = Hero

[/QUOTE]
-_-

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Cough drop?
They're these little red tablets that look like candy that's supposed to dissolved in your mouth to stop coughing. At high schools, they make a joke by saying that the nurses office only gives out Cough drops as treatment. So if your best friend happened to break his legs and get his arm cut by a rusty nail in gym class, they'll get a cough drop xD

SpicyLickiTung said:
They're these little red tablets that look like candy that's supposed to dissolved in your mouth to stop coughing. At high schools, they make a joke by saying that the nurses office only gives out Cough drops as treatment. So if your best friend happened to break his legs and get his arm cut by a rusty nail in gym class, they'll get a cough drop xD
*They also aren't actually that bad. Kinda like a sweet mint.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]*They also aren't actually that bad. Kinda like a sweet mint.

[/QUOTE]
Argus said:
I kinda like the taste >.>
I mean, I'd probably pop in a cough drop every now and then just for fun, but I wouldn't buy a whole bag and eat it in my room like some of my friends do xD

SpicyLickiTung said:
I mean, I'd probably pop in a cough drop every now and then just for fun, but I wouldn't buy a whole bag and eat it in my room like some of my friends do xD
Jeez, I thought I liked them more than I should, and I just appreciated them for tasting OK a couple of times I had a jacked up throat.

Tbh sore throats are almost party territory. Like, "HELL YEAH, THROAT DROP TIME". Just almost though. Throat drops don't quite make up for nosleepever.

SpicyLickiTung said:
I know what a cough drop is...I just wondered if Virgo had a sore throat along with his other injuries :/

I wonder how the U.A. academy nurse would treat his patients?

SpicyLickiTung said:
My brother treats them like candy.

QuirkyAngel said:
I know what a cough drop is...I just wondered if Virgo had a sore throat along with his other injuries :/

I wonder how the U.A. academy nurse would treat his patients.

My brother treats them like candy.
Oh. Sorry for treating you like a Dummy then. And Virgo doesn't need a cough drop! He's a Capri, after all! Capris don't get sore throats! The U.A. Academy nurse might also have some weird Quirk that heals students quickly.

...And your brother isn't the only one.

SpicyLickiTung said:
Oh. Sorry for treating you like a Dummy then. And Virgo doesn't need a cough drop! He's a Capri, after all! Capris don't get sore throats! The U.A. Academy nurse might also have some weird Quirk that heals students quickly.
...And your brother isn't the only one.
No offense taken.

Do Capris yell alot?

Probably. Though, having the nurse be a regular joe with a basic license in a hero school could be interesting as well.

I prefer regular candy. Cough drops taste OK.

QuirkyAngel said:
No offense taken.
Do Capris yell alot?

Probably. Though, having the nurse be a regular joe with a basic license in a hero school could be interesting as well.

I prefer regular candy. Cough drops taste OK.
Capris yell almost all the time...well, except for Virgo's dad. In the long line of the Capris, you're either quirky, crazy, or both xD

Hey, all! Sorry for the lack of activity from me regarding Ms. Higichi. I'll have a post up tonight where you'll be meeting a few more U.A. staff (including the nurse) and we will be getting into the main point of the first arc of the story!

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37382-amaya-himura/ said:
@Amaya Himura[/URL]
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DO THAT, LOL

Looks like Virgo gets two backpat buddies.

harem king
Virgo doesn't even know what a Harem is...and he watches anime xD

Refaulted said:
Hey, all! Sorry for the lack of activity from me regarding Ms. Higichi. I'll have a post up tonight where you'll be meeting a few more U.A. staff (including the nurse) and we will be getting into the main point of the first arc of the story!
Nurse?! *Takes Virgo by the hand and runs away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back