• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia?

Brax

💯
I am looking for a My Hero Academia RP. I have (really recently) applied to one just starting up.

Edit: Started my own.

Last edited:
Bump~ We made a Discord group. Right now there is 4 people total, and we are hoping to add more. c:

Hey there! We have a BNHA OC and Canon Discord server that has been around for over 4 months now. There's a lot of activity in there and people online every day from varies different time-zones. Join us here!

Hey there! We have a BNHA OC and Canon Discord server that has been around for over 4 months now. There's a lot of activity in there and people online every day from varies different time-zones. Join us here!

(pssst, is this option still open? aka: can I still join, even tho im 2-3 months late?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back