• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Rp search!

ThePettyPrincess

Well excuse me, princess
Hello there, I’m currently on the look out for a My Hero Academia! I’m will to do any Au you might want to try, or we can stick with the cannon univers! I’m also OC friendly so if you rather do something with that as well I’m all ears!! Sometimes I forget respond/think I have but never hit the enter key, so if that has happened give me a gentle nod or a “hey fuck wad why aren’t you responding!” 😂😂 Anyways, I do have a bit more of info I would like you to know!

• Listen I’m an old lady, one of 24 years. So I would prefer to Rp with someone who is 18+ just because that would be a more comfortable age range for me. Nothing against you youngsters but I don’t want to be blamed for “corrupting” someone’s precious child 😂😂😂

• I love slow burn romances. If you aren’t sure what that is, it basically means that it’s going to take a while for a romance to start between the two. I don’t want anything instant, sure an instant crush is fine, what ever. But I would like for the romance to slowly develop between the two. Even more so if they start out hating each other!

• I typically can write anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs per post. Though I’ve I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to make your post length as well!

• I also enjoy hearing other people’s ideas for plots, so don’t feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!!

• If we so happens to do Oc and Oc mine will most likely be female!!
The pairings I’m currently into! Also if your favorite pairing isn’t there, let me know and maybe we can talk something out! I’m also good with playing either role for the pairings mentioned below! I’m also willing to jump to Discord as well :)
  • BakuDeku
  • BakuKiri
  • Kacchako (I would prefer to be Uraraka for this one!)
  • EraserheadMic

Last edited:
Question: is OCxCanon okay? I can double for an OC for you as well! I also only do MxF, mainly due to my inexperience with anything else.
Hey dear sorry to just message you back! I just got off of work! And it kind of depends, sorry my brain is so fried right now after my shift so I’m not 100% understanding your question. Are you wanting to be the Oc with a canon chara? I might be willing to try it out, but if it an canon girl I have to be my girl Uraraka lol!! :)

Hello, not sure if you saw my PM (or if it worked since I'm new to the site). Anyways I'm interested in playing Aizawa against Present Mic. Currently I have an idea for a soulmate AU but I can also do canon and I'm always ready to plot together. PM me if you're interested =)

this better be a private chat or ima yeet myself off a bridge....anywho i rp as many characters from a mass amount of animes (currently looking for a munakata from missing kings or K)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back