• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia RP Partner Search [Aizawa x Canon | Aizawa x OC ]

MandaEclipse

Hello! I'm Manda, I'm 21, non-binary (they/them, afab), and I am looking for another adult roleplay partner!

I'm actually looking to roleplay as Shouta Aizawa/Eraserhead above all else- he is the only character I am interested in playing in a romantic/ship setting. I am willing to play other students as side characters of course, but no romance with them!

I am happy to do Aizawa with another canon adult character, such as Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic, Oboro Shirakumo or even Emi/Ms. Joke, but in addition to that, I'm happy to roleplay with any gendered OCs as well! That said, they must be an adult- not one of his students. I might be willing to do ex-student who he taught years ago, but I'd prefer not!

Platonic roleplays are also an option, and minor characters are okay for this! This includes any Dadzawa-esque stuff like Eri and Aizawa or Shinso and Aizawa.

I'm looking for longer-form literate writers who are interested in writing atleast two paragraphs a response if possible.

-

If you are interested, please shoot me a message and let me know a bit about you and what you're looking to do [If you want to be an OC, intoduce them to me]! Coming with a plot or concept in mind is also preferable- especially if you're playing as an OC; you know them better than I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back