• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Hero Academia RP interests

DebyDowner

Hi everyone, i'm new to this website but I have rarely seen an mha roleplay. I have no experience in like directing a roleplay so I was hoping maybe someone would take that place for me and do all the cool coding and crazy stuff. I was thinking the roleplay could revolve around one class like class 1a. I was also hoping that the roleplay could have not one singular person in the spotlight, i actually want it based on everyone getting their spotlight and highlighting character development instead of glossing over it. I also don't want people to have the same powers as anyone in the anime or manga. OKay, im okay with ONE person having one for all but thats the exception. I also am okay with the roleplay having the same events as the anime or manga but I don't want it to be a copy of it. Hope you guys are interested :)

Actually, BnHA roleplays are pretty common on this site. I'm in one right now and can link you to it if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back