• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academia Roleplay

anexgre

Hey everyone! You might see a few of my threads randomly, but that's because I'm trying to get back to Roleplaying. This thread is about My hero Academia as you can read in the title.
I have a few rules that I'd like to point out before getting contacted by you guys:
-No one liners- This is probably something you see in every post, but if you're roleplaying I'd like you to put some effort in what you're writing as I'd do the same.
-Stay fairly active- I'm not expecting a response every minute, but a reply once every two days or less would be nice. I understand that everyone has stuff do in their life, so if comes up that might make you not be able to respond in a while just let me know, I do understand that stuff happens.
-No genderswapping or FxF- Nothing against people that RP that, I just don't feel comfortable writing that.
-Communicate- We are probably going to build our plot together, so if you feel that you don't like the idea or have a better idea let me know, I'm really flexible with y plots and I don't mind that. Or if you feel like talking to me OOC then don't be afraid to do so, I can be pretty friendly and wouldn't mind that.

That's it for rules!
Pairings:
These are some of the romantic relationships that I can do or feel comfortable doing. They aren't listed order, and if you feel like you wouldn't like doing them just pointed out and we can figure something (The roleplay doesnt have to have romance in it).
-Bakugou X Kirishima
-Bakugou X Midoriya
-Midoriya X Ochaco

Plots:
I've only watched the anime and I'm caught up with it so the plot should be during the period of the anime, that being said I'd prefer to talk about plots individually, I feel that makes the rp experience more enjoyable and I like working my plots with my partners. So if you're interested just PM me and if you can't just write a comment and I'll PM you instead.

Thanks for reading my post! Have a nice day/night!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back