• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Roleplay (cannon and oc)

Kaida's heightened sense of hearing picked up every word Ankoku said. "Yeah. It's pretty fun, but my wings are big and bulky and get in the way. Pros and cons, I guess" she said with a shrug. "By the way, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable...I can sense it, so you don't have to try to spare my feelings by denying it" she added before getting on the bus.

“Oh no, it’s not you! It’s me. That came out weird. You aren’t making me uncomfortable, I’m making me uncomfortable!” Ankoku exclaimed and was about to go on a ramble but stopped herself. She followed Kaida up the stairs of the bus.

"Hey, it's alright. No need to worry. I have to admit, I was really impressed by your quirk. What is it exactly, if you don't mind me asking?" Kaida inquired curiously.

“Well, basically I can make portals. A dimensional hole to nothingness, or kind of like a purse hole,” Ankoku expained giving a simplier version, not feeling motivated enough to go into detail.

"That's really cool!" Kaida complimented with a smile. 'Mom and dad said to be friendly...' she reminded herself. This was the first time she had interacted socially with a possible classmate in years, so she wasn't sure on just how friendly she should act. "Sorry if I come off a little awkward..." she added nervously.

“ I don’t think you’re being awkward. If anything I would think I was the awkward one,” Ankoku said emphasizing the “I” in “I was the awkward one.” Lucky, her social interacting was going fairly well. That was good.

"Thank god" Kaida let out a sigh of relief. "I was told to be friendly when meeting new people and that it'll help in making friends" she began. "I'm not exactly certain how far to push the friendliness, though" she admitted with a nervous chuckle.

Kaida covered her mouth and tried not to break out laughing at the term Ankoku used to describe herself. "N- no you're not" she assured, trying to calm herself with deep breaths. "You're a very nice person, and I'm glad I met you...even if you did step on me" she joked at the end.

“Sorry about that,” Ankoku started. “T-there were a lot of people and I couldn’t really see the ground and—!” She cut herself off from going into a ramble. “A-anyway, you seem like a nice person, too.”

"No worries, it was my fault for overworking myself to the point of flopping onto the ground like a dead fish. I seriously gotta work on my stamina" Kaida said with a sigh. "And I'm glad you think so" she added with a smile.

“Overworking yourself? Are you hungry then?! I have food on me if you want some!” Ankoku said concerned. It wasn’t healthy to overwork yourself to the point of falling unconscious. She understood though. That test was the bridge between becoming a someone and a nobody, according to her parents.

Kaida's stomach growled at the mention of food. "A- are you sure? I don't want to take your food away" she wanted to confirm. She didn't like the idea of possibly taking advantage of someone's kindness.

“It’s fine. If I run out of food, I could just open a portal home and get some, anyway,” Ankoku replied as she opened a small portal that held multiple random things. “Do you want a bag of chips or some cookies?” She questioned.

"Thank you so much for your offer. If you wouldn't mind, I'd love a cookie or two...I probably should choose something with some protein, but I'll admit, I've always had quite the sweet tooth" she said with a shy chuckle. "And I was taught to repay every debt, so please, just tell me if you ever need or want anything" she offered confidently.

Ankoku opened the bag of cookies and gave Kaida two, then the portal closed. “There you go,” she said as she handed Kaida the cookies.

Kaida's eyes sparkled at the sight of the baked goods. "Thank you so much!" she chirped before taking a bite. Her tail swished behind her as she happily munched on the delicious cookies.

“You’re welcome!” Ankoku said as she turned to look out of a window in the bus. “How much longer do you think we’ll be in here?” She asked with a slight whine in her voice.

Kaida looked into the distance with her sharp eyes. She could just barely see the school on the horizon. "Hmm...I'd say about half an hour or so" she approximated with a shrug.

“Oh, okay. My internal clock has been shattered for like, 3 years. I’m really bad with telling time without a clock or watch...” Ankoku said. “ If you were to get in UA, which you probably are, do you already have a hero name for yourself?” She questioned out of curiosity and not knowing what else to say.

"Hmm...probably something like 'Dragoness' or 'Fire Hazard'" Kaida contemplated with a finger on her chin. "What about you?" she inquired. She always loved thinking about her hero name, and she just couldn't wait to hear it become well known and respected.

Ankoku blushes slightly at the compliment. “Oh, yeah, um, thanks. You too,” she said quietly looking at her feet. She wasn’t used to getting compliments. That wasn’t really a thing her family did.

"Are you alright? Sorry if I said something to make you uncomfortable" Kaida apologized. She didn't know what she did, but she wanted to quickly make up for it so she wouldn't lose her new friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back