• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia Roleplay (cannon and oc)

“It’s not that. My family just doesn’t really do the whole compliment thing,” Ankoku said hesitantly. She didn’t want Kaida to thing she offended her.

"Huh. Alrighty then. I understand" Kaida said with a nod. "I'll try to turn my positive energy down a notch" she joked.

“If both of us get into UA, I hope we’re in the same class. Ya know, so there are some recognizable faces,” Ankoku said with a nervous laugh

"Yeah, I hope so too" Kaida agreed with a bright smile. Just then, the bus stopped and the teens all exited the vehicles. "Awe, come on" she sighed with a pout. "It was great meeting you, Ankoku, I hope to see you again soon" she said before walking towards the doors of the bus.

“You too,” Ankoku said just before the got separated by the other students on the bus. She had already made a friend which was not what she expected. She followed the flow of students lost in thought. She hoped they both got into UA together.

After eating the sugar-filled snack Ankoku had given her, Kaida gained some of her energy back. She decided to rest her wings a bit and walked home, wanting to relax after the eventful day. "Mom! Dad! I'm home" she called out as she took off her shoes at the door. "Hey, Squirt, how'd it go?" her father asked as he ruffled her hair. "I'd say it went pretty good, Pops" she answered with a toothy grin. "Make any new friends?" he asked. "Yep! Her name was Ankoku. She was super nice and her quirk was so cool!" Kaida chirped happily, which brought an even bigger smile to her father's face.

Once Ankoku was got of the bus she walked for about 5 minutes before opening a portal to the front door of her home. She opened the door which lead into the living room. Her parents were sitting on the couch together. She stepped in the house and then her father spoke not looking up from his book that he was reading. “How did the practical exam go?” Ankoku replied, “I think it went well.” Her mother chimed in, “You think? Did you do good enough to get in UA or not?” Ankoku, knowing how they would react if she said no or that she didn’t know, said yes. Her parents did reply and she headed to her room. She grabbed her computer and started scrolling through Pinterest.

Over a week had passed since the entrance exams, and Kaida still hadn't received her acceptance letter. She was worried that she hadn't passed the exams, which filled her with anxiety. "Kaida! It's here!" her mother called out as she brought the mail in, discarding everything but the U.A. letter onto the floor. She handed the sealed envelope to her daughter, excited to see the results as well. Kaida took a deep breath before carefully opening it. The girl expected a folded piece of paper, but, to her surprise, a circular device fell onto the floor. As she picked up the metal object, a hologram of All Might was projected. "Young Takanashi! I am proud to inform you that you have passed both the written exam and the practical exam with flying colors! Congratulations! And welcome to the U.A. hero course!" the burly pro hero announced, wearing his signiture smile. As soon as the projection ended, Kaida flew into the air. "HELL YEAH!!!" she exclaimed victoriously.

Ankoku hadn’t recieved a letter from U.A. yet and was getting anxious. What if she didn’t manage to get into U.A.? One afternoon she heard her mother call her down from her room and into the living room. She saw her mother and father with an envelope in their hands. “This is for you,” her mother said as she handed Ankoku the envelope. Ankoku open it and inside was a small metal device. Her father took it from her and sat it down the the coffee table. Once he did a holographic Allmight came out from the device. “Young Mayoi! I am proud to inform you that you have passed both the written exam and the practical exam with flying colors! Congratulations! And welcome to the U.A. hero course!” On the inside she was ecstatic but remained her calm demeanor. Her father put his hand on her shoulder. “You did good,” was all he said and it was left at that.

Kaida blushed as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her school uniform was a little snug on her waist and her tail lifted the back of the short skirt slightly. "This is going to be so embarrassing" she sighed as she grabbed her bookbag and headed out the door. "I'm off! See you guys after school" she called out to her parents, who were sitting in the living room. "Have a great day, sweetie!" her mom called back to her. "Give 'em Hell, Squirt!" her dad cheered her on as she left. Kaida looked down at her stocking-covered legs and sighed. "I'm definitely gonna request the male uniform" she decided as she walked to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back