• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia Partner? AUs?

asthmakid

I know I keep changing this thread, but I should be more specific! I'd like to do a bnha rp (preferably long term please!) I'm not really picky on ships but my otps are EraserMic and ShinDeku. The thing I'm really craving to roleplay is a hanahaki AU (specifically between Kaminari/Kirishima) because I'm soulless and I crave something super sad haha. That's the only thing I'm craving super hard and I'm trying to steer away from ShinDeku and EraserMic, since I've got two great ones going on right now anyway. Some other ships I like are BakuDeku, KiriBaku, TodoDeku, Anything involving members of BakuSquad, but also not opposed to rareships like ShinsIida or obscure things, too. I'm pretty flexible with ships/AUs so let me know if you're interested. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back