• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Lost Heroes

Where should this rp be set?

• Detroit

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Musutafu

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Los angeles

• New York

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to come along if there are still spots. Is it one of each type of character (hero/anti/Villian) or just pick one of the 3?.

Also were would you want characters posting? (So I can try and come up with a concept that meshes with current cast?)

Had a few quirk ideas:
Cassandra: This user is capable of viewing events that have yet to occur, however should others be informed of such they will believe the outcomes to be impossible.

Bee: User is capable of pretty much everything a bee is.

Spin: By touching and rotating a item with their hands the user can spin items touched. The effect remains in effect until the hand or fingers used is closed, though more contact is required for larger items.

Lock: By crossing part of their body following making contact the user can lock the target in place until the cross is released. The large the cross, the larger the target that can be affected.

Last edited:
Up to three characters of whatever is allowed!

Also, I’m not sure I understand what you mean by “characters posting”. Does that mean the CS?

Not sure what CS is. Other games I applied for I posted in a character thread for using a template that was written down by games GM. Just not sure if there is that thread for this game.

I'm relatively new to the site so sorry for seeming dense

Not sure what CS is. Other games I applied for I posted in a character thread for using a template that was written down by games GM. Just not sure if there is that thread for this game.

I'm relatively new to the site so sorry for seeming dense

Nah, its fine. A CS is a charcter sheet, or essentially a filled out charcter template.

Ah ok. I see the thread now and will post some sheets on Friday/Saturday if that's no too late. On holiday at moment so just using phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back