• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) CS

Lore
Here
Name:
Kawaii Joan
Dancer/ Student
Affiliation:
Free State (later on.)
Appearance:
View attachment 589068
Personality:
Sweet, funny, exciting, and out going
Quirk Name:
Shades
Quirk Ability:
The ability to turn into any living or non- living organism just by touching it, she can stay in that form for up to 30 minutes!
Quirk Weaknesses:
the only problem is that when she touches a non- living thing she will turn into it causing some very difficult problems...

I have a few comments. First off the character sheet is rather barebones. The name Kawaii implies this is a joke character, which I'm unsure about accepting. Additionally, the quirk needs more explanation. Does she transform whenever she touches anything? How does she do anything if that's the case? If she turns into a person does she gain their quirk? It says she can turn stay in a form for up to 30 minutes, can she change back whenever? Doesn't that get rid of the flaw of turning into an animate object?

Name: Rosemary Rockefeller
Affiliation: Family business, (eventually) New League of Villains
Appearance:
Personality:
Suzuki comes off in her daily life as a generally sweet girl, but a bit distant making sure to keep her school life and home life as separate as possible. She tries to be cheery, so no one ever wonders about her enough to ask questions. When at home however she's more reserved preferring to spend her time studying different chemicals and herbs to perfect her quirk or practicing gymnastics. She's co-captain on the school team. She tries her best to avoid talking to her family about things not school related knowing what they do in the dark. They brought her into their life of crime when she was 10 years old to help them, and of course wanting to help her family she did as they asked without question. As she's grown older she's starting to sometimes hear and see the effects of her families deeds by her classmates, and she's not sure if she wants to follow in their footsteps. However she is afraid that since she does know so much she can't just get out, it'd be the ultimate betrayal and they've always been nothing but good to her. Sure they push her to push the limits of her quirk, but she's no doubt that they care for her. Don't all parents push their kids to be the best they can be?
Quirk Name: Poison tears
Quirk Ability:
-The user can generate a variety of toxins in their body then release it from her tear ducts. She creates the poisons from ingesting the ingredients then they mix together in her body to create the poison. Depending on the complexity and deadliness of the toxin will determine how much time it takes to make. Anywhere from 30 minuets for something to just make someone sickly, to 2 hours to make something potentially deadly.
-Because of this she is mostly immune to any type of poison or toxin she's exposed to. If she's created it before she's completely immune, if not she will feel sick for a day or so depending on how strong it was, but it won't be lethal. Her body will also adapt an immunity towards it afterwards, though she still can't create it unless she knows how it's made.
-She doesn't use her quirk as an in combat ability instead she uses it to prep for combat. She studies the types of poisons she wants then creates other tools to help her in battle. She's created poison lipstick, poison nail polish, gas bombs, poison darts and other tools for her parents to use. Her room is more a lab then a room.
Quirk Weaknesses:
- Since it is from her tear ducts it's not something useful during combat as it blurs her vision, and producing too much feels like crying too much and gives her headaches.
- She has to know the right amount of each chemical piece of the Toxin for it to mix properly inside her to create what she wants.
- She's only immune to toxins so if it's sleeping gas, something that induces panic, or anything else then it'll still effect her.

(let me know if there are any questions or holes~)

Last edited:
Name: Rosemary Rockefeller
Affiliation: Family business, (eventually) New League of Villains
Appearance:
View attachment 589260
Personality:
Suzuki comes off in her daily life as a generally sweet girl, but a bit distant making sure to keep her school life and home life as separate as possible. She tries to be cheery, so no one ever wonders about her enough to ask questions. When at home however she's more reserved preferring to spend her time studying different chemicals and herbs to perfect her quirk or practicing gymnastics. She's co-captain on the school team. She tries her best to avoid talking to her family about things not school related knowing what they do in the dark. They brought her into their life of crime when she was 10 years old to help them, and of course wanting to help her family she did as they asked without question. As she's grown older she's starting to sometimes hear and see the effects of her families deeds by her classmates, and she's not sure if she wants to follow in their footsteps. However she is afraid that since she does know so much she can't just get out, it'd be the ultimate betrayal and they've always been nothing but good to her. Sure they push her to push the limits of her quirk, but she's no doubt that they care for her. Don't all parents push their kids to be the best they can be?
Quirk Name: Poison tears
Quirk Ability:
-The user can generate a variety of toxins in their body then release it from her tear ducts. She creates the poisons from ingesting the ingredients then they mix together in her body to create the poison. Depending on the complexity and deadliness of the toxin will determine how much time it takes to make. Anywhere from 30 minuets for something to just make someone sickly, to 2 hours to make something potentially deadly.
-Because of this she is mostly immune to any type of poison or toxin she's exposed to. If she's created it before she's completely immune, if not she will feel sick for a day or so depending on how strong it was, but it won't be lethal. Her body will also adapt an immunity towards it afterwards, though she still can't create it unless she knows how it's made.
-She doesn't use her quirk as an in combat ability instead she uses it to prep for combat. She studies the types of poisons she wants then creates other tools to help her in battle. She's created poison lipstick, poison nail polish, gas bombs, poison darts and other tools for her parents to use. Her room is more a lab then a room.
Quirk Weaknesses:
- Since it is from her tear ducts it's not something useful during combat as it blurs her vision, and producing too much feels like crying too much and gives her headaches.
- She has to know the right amount of each chemical piece of the Toxin for it to mix properly inside her to create what she wants.
- She's only immune to toxins so if it's sleeping gas, something that induces panic, or anything else then it'll still effect her.

(let me know if there are any questions or holes~)

I see no problems here, accepted. Although I do question what defines a toxin if something that induces panic doesn't count even if it's of biological origin.

I see no problems here, accepted. Although I do question what defines a toxin if something that induces panic doesn't count even if it's of biological origin.
Basically I was going for the only toxins she needs to be immune to are the ones that are deadly. Things produced biologically like sleeping or panic gas usually aren't enough to be deadly to a person. Unless it's something along the lines of the scarecrow from Batman which is intentionally making it deadly in which case her body would treat it like a toxin because it's enough chemicals to kill her, so it would adjust.
That weakness was mostly meant for if someone has a quirk that does those things (induce sleep, panic, fear, saddness, ect.) non-biologically like if it's by the sound of something, or them touching her that create it. It's not something her body can take in and chemically adjust/alter.

Name: Sarina Fleitcher
Hero Name: Picturesque

Affiliation: The Pictures Agency

Appearance:
6V6BSmG8M0YO6RaqI1bZHoT3zcel2Nc7COIBgIz5JW0XyJMT_X-F8yCk_Smx80hk5p9bwZSHqhz0n48V9jTz944FNxRibqafqxhlXO7yNUWWrJHoMzqBtXzfStD-dhS-usIyhXDC

Personality: When in the public eye or working Picturesque is seen as a calm, cold and collected woman with a slight gold of heart when meeting fans, both of her movies and her as a hero. In private however she is quite the jovial person having a love of making jokes and puns whenever she possibly can although she can easily turn both of these on their head by nearly instantly switching to a different set of emotions or personality. She loves her daughter and after finding out she was going to be Hero has started trying to push her harder with her training.

Quirk Name: Photorealistic

Quirk Ability: By looking at a photo of someone or something she can transform into that thing. From another person to a plant, as long as she sees a photo she can instantly transform into it. Because of this she doesn't see much action but is usually called on for recon and stealth missions, even if she can fight.

Quirk Weaknesses: While she is used to her Quirk due to being a hero, the main weakness is that if she copies a person with a Mutant Quirk, she can't fully use them. E.g. If someone had wings while she gets the wings and can move them slightly, she couldn't actually fly. She also can't use another persons Quirk at all she just looks like she can

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Geromino Fleitcher

Affiliation: His family, Villains who can pay his price (Secretly)

Appearance:
PGjWLUD9g00leAZqNkz_ZzSPvEUZ6DOt08Dh7_5aQnFD8w9yVo8cYoSe5KgQjowk__tYr9IQbwIus-NxwwY6wAEgV_9f-OlW4aQgvUsC6rYj-SN9JDgAqBT53EFFuDP25ryMxXH3

Personality: Geromino is a very calm man, rarely letting anything get to him and keeping his composure for as long as possible. When at work he prefers to be in control of the conversation at all times, especially when dealing with villains and as such he keeps his own cards close to his chest while making the other person force their hand. However like his wife he is a very different man when not at work, very easy-going and not taking much seriously.

Quirk Name: Observation
Quirk Ability: By watching how a person's moves, talks, etc. Geronimo can understand how a person fights, their tells for lies and all that stuff
Quirk Weaknesses: Observation only works on someone else when they are physically in front of them. He also can’t turn off the Quirk, so even if he doesn’t want to know someone is lying about something he will know by their tells

Name: Sarina Fleitcher
Hero Name: Picturesque

Affiliation: The Pictures Agency

Appearance:
6V6BSmG8M0YO6RaqI1bZHoT3zcel2Nc7COIBgIz5JW0XyJMT_X-F8yCk_Smx80hk5p9bwZSHqhz0n48V9jTz944FNxRibqafqxhlXO7yNUWWrJHoMzqBtXzfStD-dhS-usIyhXDC

Personality: When in the public eye or working Picturesque is seen as a calm, cold and collected woman with a slight gold of heart when meeting fans, both of her movies and her as a hero. In private however she is quite the jovial person having a love of making jokes and puns whenever she possibly can although she can easily turn both of these on their head by nearly instantly switching to a different set of emotions or personality. She loves her daughter and after finding out she was going to be Hero has started trying to push her harder with her training.

Quirk Name: Photorealistic

Quirk Ability: By looking at a photo of someone or something she can transform into that thing. From another person to a plant, as long as she sees a photo she can instantly transform into it. Because of this she doesn't see much action but is usually called on for recon and stealth missions, even if she can fight.

Quirk Weaknesses: While she is used to her Quirk due to being a hero, the main weakness is that if she copies a person with a Mutant Quirk, she can't fully use them. E.g. If someone had wings while she gets the wings and can move them slightly, she couldn't actually fly. She also can't use another persons Quirk at all she just looks like she can

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Geromino Fleitcher

Affiliation: His family, Villains who can pay his price (Secretly)

Appearance:
PGjWLUD9g00leAZqNkz_ZzSPvEUZ6DOt08Dh7_5aQnFD8w9yVo8cYoSe5KgQjowk__tYr9IQbwIus-NxwwY6wAEgV_9f-OlW4aQgvUsC6rYj-SN9JDgAqBT53EFFuDP25ryMxXH3

Personality: Geromino is a very calm man, rarely letting anything get to him and keeping his composure for as long as possible. When at work he prefers to be in control of the conversation at all times, especially when dealing with villains and as such he keeps his own cards close to his chest while making the other person force their hand. However like his wife he is a very different man when not at work, very easy-going and not taking much seriously.

Quirk Name: Observation
Quirk Ability: By watching how a person's moves, talks, etc. Geronimo can understand how a person fights, their tells for lies and all that stuff
Quirk Weaknesses: Observation only works on someone else when they are physically in front of them. He also can’t turn off the Quirk, so even if he doesn’t want to know someone is lying about something he will know by their tells
Accepted

Name: Boon Harrison
Alias: Hive Mind, The Swarm Hero

Affiliation: Free States

Appearance:
(Boon's hero costume is very similar to his work uniform with the exception of its color. His hero costume is black, white and yellow)

Personality: Boon loves nature and is quite partial towards flowers and ,of course, bees. He usually has a welcoming and warm demeanor and in his hero work usually prefers to simply incapacitate them opposed to having a physical altercation. He will become very defensive and aggressive if one hurts or insults his "hive" and his "garden". One of his most negative and over the top reactions is reserved for those who would dare to disrespect mother nature...litterers. However, he also has no restrain for poachers, animal abusers or any other case of environmental destruction.

Quirk Name: Living Hive

Quirk Ability: Living Hive is a quirk that changed Boon's body into what functions as essentially a bee hive and granted him bee related powers. Boon is able to manipulate bees, wasps, hornets and the like through a hive mind like mind control. Boon is capable of transforming his body into a swarm as well as releasing the swarms from his mouth. His non-swarm related powers include the ability to produce large amounts of honey and wax which can be released from orifices in his palms. The honey acts as a powerful adhesive capable of stopping cars in their tracks and the wax when hardened is strong as steel. In addition, Boon can cling to walls and has enhanced physical strength.

Quirk Weaknesses:
-Boon may have a large amount of insects at his disposal but it is not infinite and he will not put the hive at risk should too much of the swarm become injured and his swarm will not go underwater.
-The honey can be washed away with water and the wax can be melted off with sufficient heat and they can be cut off by applying enough force to Boons wrist.​

Last edited:

Appearance:
View attachment 601379
(Boon's hero costume is very similar to his work uniform with the exception of its color. His hero costume is black, white and yellow)

Personality: Boon loves nature and is quite partial towards flowers and ,of course, bees. He usually has a welcoming and warm demeanor and in his hero work usually prefers to simply incapacitate them opposed to having a physical altercation. He will become very defensive and aggressive if one hurts or insults his "hive" and his "garden". One of his most negative and over the top reactions is reserved for those who would dare to disrespect mother nature...litterers. However, he also has no restrain for poachers, animal abusers or any other case of environmental destruction.

Quirk Ability: Living Hive is a quirk that changed Boon's body into what functions as essentially a bee hive and granted him bee related powers. Boon is able to manipulate bees, wasps, hornets and the like through a hive mind like mind control. Boon is capable of transforming his body into a swarm as well as releasing the swarms from his mouth. His non-swarm related powers include the ability to produce large amounts of honey and wax which can be released from orifices in his palms. The honey acts as a powerful adhesive capable of stopping cars in their tracks and the wax when hardened is strong enough to incapacitate even those with above average strength.

Quirk Weaknesses:
-Boon may have a large amount of insects at his disposal but it is not infinite and he will not put the hive at risk should too much of the swarm become injured. His swarm also doesn't work during the winter, during storms, or underwater but he still has access to the swarm inside of him.
-Once Boon loses access to his swarm his style is forced to become more supportive using his honey and wax.
-The honey is not sticky when wet, so if it is raining, if the fight is in water or the enemy has water based abilities it becomes mostly ineffective and his wax doesn't work in intense heat. Both the honey and wax can be cut off by placing sufficient force on both of his wrists.​
Great character sheet, but it looks like their weaknesses outweigh their strengths and is crippled every other day of the year. Do they really have what it takes to be a member of the big three?

pbtenchi pbtenchi To be completely honest the only reason I put so many weaknesses was because I was afraid his quirk did to many different things so I wanted to balance it out with the weaknesses. I technically also thought about giving him insect clinging, insect wings, enhanced strength, durable exoskeleton, and even a venomous touch (sting, bite, etc.). If you think adding any of those would give him more reason or if taking off/changing any of the weaknesses would be good Id be more than happy to do that. Hit me with those juicy suggestions

pbtenchi pbtenchi To be completely honest the only reason I put so many weaknesses was because I was afraid his quirk did to many different things so I wanted to balance it out with the weaknesses. I technically also thought about giving him insect clinging, insect wings, enhanced strength, durable exoskeleton, and even a venomous touch (sting, bite, etc.). If you think adding any of those would give him more reason or if taking off/changing any of the weaknesses would be good Id be more than happy to do that. Hit me with those juicy suggestions
I'd be happy to accept it like this, but I don't think it's too versatile. A member of the big three is meant to be capable. (Sorry for the late response, I'm a little busy)

pbtenchi pbtenchi I have edited the character, hopefully the edits are sufficient enough to be considered capable. If I have over done it just let me know.
It looks good, but now it feels like it might be doing too much. It feels like a bunch of separate bee related quirks folded into one. Previously it was his body was a nest of bees he controlled, and he could spray out wax and honey from the bees within, now it feels like he has 4 quirks: can control bees, turn into a swarm, is basically a bee himself and can squirt wax and honey. I'd say remove the exoskeleton and it's perfect. Sorry for demanding so many edits, I hate to be that guy.

Appearance:
View attachment 601379

Quirk Ability: Living Hive is a quirk that changed Boon's body into what functions as essentially a bee hive and granted him bee related powers. Boon is able to manipulate bees, wasps, hornets and the like through a hive mind like mind control. Boon is capable of transforming his body into a swarm as well as releasing the swarms from his mouth. His non-swarm related powers include the ability to produce large amounts of honey and wax which can be released from orifices in his palms. The honey acts as a powerful adhesive capable of stopping cars in their tracks and the wax when hardened is strong enough to incapacitate even those with above average strength. In addition, Boon can cling to walls and has enhanced physical strength.

Quirk Weaknesses:
-Boon may have a large amount of insects at his disposal but it is not infinite and he will not put the hive at risk should too much of the swarm become injured and his swarm will not go underwater.
-The honey can be washed away with water and the wax can be melted off with sufficient heat and they can be cut off by applying enough force to Boons wrist.​
Accepted : )

Name: Maria Acosta-Fernandez

Alias: The Spider Assassin: Portia

Affiliation: New League of Villains

Appearance:

Personality: Maria is a very cold and calculating person to others, but deep down she's a troubled girl who just needs guidance from the right person. The young villain is very intelligent and always studies up on who she needs to capture or kill before going out and keeps most of the relationships with whoever she works with professional.

Quirk Name: Portia
Quirk Ability:
This mutation quirk gives the user ability's and an appearance similar to the Portia jumping spider. Namely the abilities to jump up to 50 times her height (about 500 feet or 152 meters, just above half the Eiffel Tower's height), sticking to walls, and venom. The venom causes the target's blood to clot temporarily in the arteries paralyzing the effected person entirely after 5 minutes for 10 minutes. The user is immune to the venom.

Quirk Weaknesses: The user can break things because of the force of higher jumps, the user still takes fall damage from high jumps, and the venom doesn't work on anyone without blood, quirks that prevent clots, and people without muscles or arteries. Anything that work to stop or weaken clots still effect the clots and of course, anti-venom works also. The user has a face similar to a spider, they only have 2 eyes still.

Items: Hooks dipped in venom that act as a form of mid to close range combat, gloves with holes over the fingerpads, and boots with soles made to stick to walls

Thrown out because of her looks at birth, Maria was found and put into quirk trafficking, at an older age being able to fight her way out of it and become a Bounty hunter and villain because she was rejected by society from her not so nice face.​

Last edited:
Name: Maya O'dare
Alias: The Raft Hero: Duckling

Affiliation: Free State Highschool

Appearance:
Image result for blue haired anime girl

Image result for duck anime girl

Personality: Happy go lucky and joyful on the outside, on the inside Maya O'dare is a mature and intelligent young adult. She knows how to stay professional on any line of work she's part of and enjoys coming up with strategies it being on the field or in a meeting with her team.

Quirk Name: Rubber Duck

Quirk Ability:
The user can create ducks made of a special kind of rubber from fat and water in their body. The ducks aren't only durable and springy, but they can be controlled to move around (of course only works in liquids) spit torrents of water, or quack loudly . The bigger the duck, the stronger the torrent and quack, but smaller ducks when all shooting in the direction can create a torrent or a sonic quack when all nearby also. When making ducks, the user can wrap them around anything the user is holding and be inside the duck making for fun surprises inside! The rubber is biodegradable too!

Quirk Weaknesses: The ducks aren't fire proof and catch fire from most fire quirks, the more or bigger the ducks are the user has out, the harder they are to control, sonic quacks hurt the ears of anyone who's nearby including the user, the user isn't immune to the torrents they create,the more ducks the user makes the more fat and water they lose which means the user can run out of energy easier and get sick or have major headaches.

Items: An umbrella made out of strong material that Maya uses as a shield and parachute. Drain cleaner wrapped in small balls of aluminum foil, when put in closed spaces with water (like the ducks) will react in an explosion after however long depending on how much in put in, the less, the longer (the explosions do damage but aren't lethal). Hair clippers that are actually storage holders for the bomb material along with pockets on sleeve that hold them (orange part). Shoes with springs in them so Maya can bounce high and cover more area with her ducks. Ear Plugs

Bio: Born by parents who ran a small rubber export company, Maya was a pretty regular girl. Since she was a young, Maya was always teased by others because her quirk wasn't as cool seeming as others. Especially when she said she wanted to become a hero, Maya was shot down very quick, but she became determined to prove all her bullies wrong.
The youthful girl asked her supportive parents for help, and they obliged by spending most of their money on getting Maya a quirk tutor, an ex pro-hero. Giving her exorcises and helping her strategize different ways to use her quirk, the quirk tutor help put Maya above the curve of her classmates and get her into hero school.
After two years of being at the Freestate, the big three always had at least one girl, until Maya's third year. There was a bit of an outrage from the public because the big three consisted of only guys and many voiced different opinions on why there should be a girl in the big three to Free State, but the big three are who stand at the top of the entire student body in terms of strength; Simply said; there just wasn't a girl at the top three in terms of strength that year.
Instead, Free State pushed Maya into the spotlight to tackle two things, having a girl at the top of the school and having an inspirational sob story to go with it. Having Maya go on missions and being in public with the Big three gave her a lot of social media attention, so she decided to use it to her advantage. Maya markets to everyone all around, no matter what your quirk is, you can be strong if you use it right! Partnering with the school Maya now has a team to help her manage and such and also still does everything else she should as a part of school.

Last edited:
Name: Maria Acosta-Fernandez

Alias: The Spider Assassin: Portia

Affiliation: New League of Villains

Appearance:
View attachment 606843

Personality: Maria is a very cold and calculating person to others, but deep down she's a troubled girl who just needs guidance from the right person. The young villain is very intelligent and always studies up on who she needs to capture or kill before going out and keeps most of the relationships with whoever she works with professional.

Quirk Name: Portia
Quirk Ability:
This mutation quirk gives the user ability's and an appearance similar to the Portia jumping spider. Namely the abilities to jump up to 50 times her height (about 500 feet or 152 meters, just above half the Eiffel Tower's height), sticking to walls, and venom. The venom causes the target's blood to clot temporarily in the arteries paralyzing the effected person entirely after 5 minutes for 10 minutes. The user is immune to the venom.

Quirk Weaknesses: The user can break things because of the force of higher jumps, the user still takes fall damage from high jumps, and the venom doesn't work on anyone without blood, quirks that prevent clots, and people without muscles or arteries. Anything that work to stop or weaken clots still effect the clots and of course, anti-venom works also. The user has a face similar to a spider, they only have 2 eyes still.

Items: Hooks dipped in venom that act as a form of mid to close range combat, gloves with holes over the fingerpads, and boots with soles made to stick to walls

Thrown out because of her looks at birth, Maria was found and put into quirk trafficking, at an older age being able to fight her way out of it and become a Bounty hunter and villain because she was rejected by society from her not so nice face.​
Name: Maya O'dare
Alias: The Raft Hero: Duckling

Affiliation: Free State Highschool

Appearance:
Image result for blue haired anime girl

Image result for duck anime girl

Personality: Happy go lucky and joyful on the outside, on the inside Maya O'dare is a mature and intelligent young adult. She knows how to stay professional on any line of work she's part of and enjoys coming up with strategies it being on the field or in a meeting with her team.

Quirk Name: Rubber Duck

Quirk Ability:
The user can create ducks made of a special kind of rubber from fat and water in their body. The ducks aren't only durable and springy, but they can be controlled to move around (of course only works in liquids) spit torrents of water, or quack loudly . The bigger the duck, the stronger the torrent and quack, but smaller ducks when all shooting in the direction can create a torrent or a sonic quack when all nearby also. When making ducks, the user can wrap them around anything the user is holding and be inside the duck making for fun surprises inside! The rubber is biodegradable too!

Quirk Weaknesses: The ducks aren't fire proof and catch fire from most fire quirks, the more or bigger the ducks are the user has out, the harder they are to control, sonic quacks hurt the ears of anyone who's nearby including the user, the user isn't immune to the torrents they create,the more ducks the user makes the more fat and water they lose which means the user can run out of energy easier and get sick or have major headaches.

Items: An umbrella made out of strong material that Maya uses as a shield and parachute. Drain cleaner wrapped in small balls of aluminum foil, when put in closed spaces with water (like the ducks) will react in an explosion after however long depending on how much in put in, the less, the longer (the explosions do damage but aren't lethal). Hair clippers that are actually storage holders for the bomb material along with pockets on sleeve that hold them (orange part). Shoes with springs in them so Maya can bounce high and cover more area with her ducks. Ear Plugs

Bio: Born by parents who ran a small rubber export company, Maya was a pretty regular girl. Since she was a young, Maya was always teased by others because her quirk wasn't as cool seeming as others. Especially when she said she wanted to become a hero, Maya was shot down very quick, but she became determined to prove all her bullies wrong.
The youthful girl asked her supportive parents for help, and they obliged by spending most of their money on getting Maya a quirk tutor, an ex pro-hero. Giving her exorcises and helping her strategize different ways to use her quirk, the quirk tutor help put Maya above the curve of her classmates and get her into hero school.
After two years of being at the Freestate, the big three always had at least one girl, until Maya's third year. There was a bit of an outrage from the public because the big three consisted of only guys and many voiced different opinions on why there should be a girl in the big three to Free State, but the big three are who stand at the top of the entire student body in terms of strength; Simply said; there just wasn't a girl at the top three in terms of strength that year.
Instead, Free State pushed Maya into the spotlight to tackle two things, having a girl at the top of the school and having an inspirational sob story to go with it. Having Maya go on missions and being in public with the Big three gave her a lot of social media attention, so she decided to use it to her advantage. Maya markets to everyone all around, no matter what your quirk is, you can be strong if you use it right! Partnering with the school Maya now has a team to help her manage and such and also still does everything else she should as a part of school.
One quick google later discovering Bounty Hunters are still a thing, and accepted.

Name: Sofia Goodwin (Ms. Great)

Leader of the New League of Villains (NLV). Former Greatest Hero in America
Affiliation: NLV

Appearance:

Sofia.png

Personality:
Sofia is a kind-hearted but determined and spunky individual. She was formerly the number 1 hero in America but retired due to health complications. However, whilst retried she saw an outsider view of hero society and realized the vast flaws that it had. She realized that the countless villains she’d put away in prison had a point in what they were doing. So, in order to change the world, she founded the NLV.

Quirk Name: ???
Quirk Ability:
The exact nature of her quirk is a well-kept secret, but it's known that it was powerful enough to allow her to obtain the number 1 hero spot and keep it for over 60 years.
Quirk Weaknesses: ???

Name:
The Good Doctor
Underground Doctor, villain
Affiliation:
NLV

Appearance:1568935477559.png
Personality:
The Good Doctor is mysterious in many ways. He initially became a doctor out of a desire to use his quirk to heal others, however as only heroes are allowed to use their quirks he slowly fell to villainy and depression. However his life took a turn around when he met Sofia Goodwin, whom he had admired ever since he was a child. Filled with a desire to see how Sofia would change the world, he has sworn his life, body, and soul to the League, and sunk even further into villainy. The only thing rivaling his cunning is his loyalty to Sofia.

Quirk Name: ???
Quirk Ability:
The exact nature of his quirk is unknown, but he was capable of protruding scalpel blades from his fingers.
Quirk Weaknesses:

Name: Sculpt

Villain
Affiliation:

Appearance:1568935963216.png
Personality:
Sculpt is a shown to be an immature and childish individual, as when he had gotten bored of waiting to talk he gave himself a tongue piercing, endangering his ability to even give the information he wanted. However, he has also demonstrated a certain degree of sly-ness when trading information on the league to the pro heroes.

Quirk Name:
???
Quirk Ability:
???
Quirk Weaknesses:
???​

Name: Alice Carpenter
Alias: Wild Heart
Affiliation: Money/Self

Appearance:
Badger.png
Personality:
A Rebellious woman who never quite grew out of the delinquent phase, taking both self-expression and personal freedom to the extreme they have shown little regard for professional conduct while carrying out their own form of justice or any contract hired for. Regardless they complete any job accepted provided it meets there own moral approval.
Quirk Name: Honey Badger
Quirk Ability: Allows the user to do almost anything a honey badger of proportional size can do, possing incredible strength and agility their razor claws and teeth have been seen to chew through even reinforced steel with ease, however, there greatest asset has been their sheer resilience to blades, bullets and toxins with such only proving to anger her further at which point there more feral nature can result in excessive damage. Other notable features are her keen senses and strangely loose skin when grabbed, allowing her to twist and move around even when fully restrained. While she has been apprehended before at considerable cost, she quickly managed to escape showing both brains and brawns though preferring the later.
Quirk Weaknesses: Sufficient pressure may result in a full feral outburst at which point rational thinking is reduced in favor of raw instinct, continuing to fight against any threats until they are no longer capable of moving.

Last edited:
Name: Alice Carpenter
Affiliation: The Almighty Dollar

Appearance:
View attachment 631275
Personality:
A Rebellious woman who never quite grew out of the delinquent phase, taking both self-expression and personal freedom to the extreme they have shown little regard for professional conduct while carrying out their own form of justice or any contract hired for. Regardless they complete any job accepted provided it meets there own moral approval.
Quirk Name: Honey Badger
Quirk Ability: Allows the user to do almost anything a honey badger of proportional size can do, possing incredible strength and agility their razor claws and teeth have been seen to chew through even reinforced steel with ease, however, there greatest asset has been their sheer resilience to blades, bullets and toxins with such only proving to anger her further at which point there more feral nature can result in excessive damage. Other notable features are her keen senses and strangely loose skin when grabbed, allowing her to twist and move around even when fully restrained. While she has been apprehended before at considerable cost, she quickly managed to escape showing both brains and brawns though preferring the later.
Quirk Weaknesses: Sufficient pressure may result in a full feral outburst at which point rational thinking is reduced in favor of raw instinct, continuing to fight against any threats until they are no longer capable of moving.
I knew it was a honey badger. Accepted. Although some more information about the Almighty Dollar might be nice.

It is a strange slip made of a cotton blend printed with a series of numbers, pictures and colors depending on where its from, and can be exchanged for goods and services.

It is a strange slip made of a cotton blend printed with a series of numbers, pictures and colors depending on where its from, and can be exchanged for goods and services.
Ah yes. You mean her affiliation is to money itself. I figured it was a cool organization name.

Yeah, other than herself its to however pays her provided she agrees with them. Her Vigilante stuff was more towards either something she came across, a really corrupt guy that was not technically breaking laws/getting away with it, or Animal related.

Shes likely broken into a few testing facilities and sunk a few whaling ships before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back