• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Do you know if others here attend school or the like? I mean i just work, but I have access to a computer with internet where I am so I'm on basically everyday. Others are... less fortunate. Just curious if you knew anything.

Sadly, I don’t know anything. But I guess we could just..idk, do something while the others are busy.

Well the idea was to have student's go through their day to day and not be ultra packed with action sequences. I figured the slow down was due to people being really busy.

If possible, I could probably start us up a new MHA RP if people really did quit.

Not gonna lie, y'allz homeroom teacher isn't replying either in the dedicated teacher chat discussion thing we have going on since the last two weeks. There really are people who left without tellin. At least some did.

I wonder if we should reboot the RP since we've had quite a number of people who dropped out without saying anything after a few posts...

(And no, still cannot post yet)

Well, I’m the most active one out of all of us I would say. So I vote for myself on being the GM for the reboot.

Sounds good, I’ll get an interest check open up tomorrow.

Also, I think we should be a bit stricter with the applications since we don't want cases of people joining then not posting to happen again

Also, where is Ella Victoria? She hasn't been online for almost 2 weeks. Hope she's fine

Also, I think we should be a bit stricter with the applications since we don't want cases of people joining then not posting to happen again

Also, where is Ella Victoria? She hasn't been online for almost 2 weeks. Hope she's fine
The first statement is going to be a definite yes on that one, as for Ella. honestly, Idk what’s going on with her, but I hope she’s ok too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back