• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Death Note CROSSOVER

Super Kawaii

かっこ
"You can't buy peace or love with money."

Hello, and thanks for popping in! I really appreciate it! Now that you’re here, I’ll cut right to the chase, so you don’t waste time reading pointless stuff just to find out you’re not interested in writing with me.
So, I’m looking for a crossover between My Hero Academia and Death Note. Yes! It’s weird, but what we would do is stick to the world of MHA and simply pluck Misa Amane (the character I am wanting to write as) from Death Note and toss her into My Hero Academia. However, in order for this to work, we’d need to adjust her abilities some. Here is what I’m thinking:
There is no notebook of death. Instead, Misa has an incredibly powerful ocular quirk that not only allows her to know the name and death date of anyone she can see the face of, but she also can cause them great harm. She will not be able to cause the person to have a heart attack or kill them outright by looking at their face, but maybe she can instead cause the person great pain in their mind? And, if used long enough on one person, might cause some brain damage, ranging from mild to severe. The backlash would be that she suffers from migraines and random bouts of nosebleed, and if she uses her power too long, she risks suffering brain damage as well.
Of course, I’m totally up for altering that in any way, so feel free to make your own suggestions! I’d love to hear them!
As for the RP itself, there are a few ways we could take this.
I’m thinking that Misa will be a former colleague/peer of Aizawa, Present Mic, and the rest of their generation of heroes. One way to start is to go back in time and start from the beginning of their time at U.A. High School, and start their. OR we could start towards a more present-day MHA setting, in which Misa is either a villain or hero - that is completely up for debate.
AS FOR WHO I WOULD LIKE TO PAIR MISA WITH, that depends on your own preferences of course! The pair could even just be platonic friends, or former friends, but I’d love to play against Aizawa or All Might.
If you’re interested in hashing this out, just let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back