• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern MY GUARDIAN DEMON??

Are you going to be a Human or a Demon?

• Total voters

kou

trash.

xiparos.regular.png

CREDIT GOES TO: welian welian
Earth, now. The world has over seven billion people in it. That is, for lack of a better phrase, a lot of people. It’s said that every person also has a guardian angel, but the truth is some people don’t. Actually,a lot of people don’t. There’s only so many angels to go around, and the thinner and thinner they get spread, well… sometimes bad things happen.

Enter the demons. Sure, they’re hellspawn, the fallen, the damned, but even if they hate Heaven… well, no, there’s not really much good to say about demons, honestly. Never mind.

But, drastic times call for drastic measures.

Sorry, kid. We’re out of guardian angels. A guardian demon will have to do.

ROLES
DEMONS:
In all honesty, these fuckers are the one you're going to want to have the most fun with. From fucking around with their Humans to screwing up shit in general for everyone, you better hope you're never in their path.

HUMANS:
Humans are important and essential to this roleplay. Without a human we can't assign a Demon so keep that in mind as you make your choice on whom you want to play. Just note that you're going to go through a lot of headache trying to deal with whichever demon is assigned to you.

ANGELI:
Now this is important to note that these are merely side characters. They won't be prominent and they sure as hell won't be the center of this roleplay. We are going to be extremely picky with whomever gets these roles and there is a lot that must be known in order to play a member of the Angeli.

ROLE REQUIREMENTS
Please keep in mind that this needs to be as balanced as possible which means you'll have a maximum of three characters you're able to play and, depending on how many characters you do want, they'll all have to be a different race. Say I wanted to play two characters then I'd have to pick from either Human or Demon (Angeli if you're lucky.)

DISCORD SERVER:
In all honesty, most work gets done on a Discord server so in order to stay tuned you might want to join this or else you're gonna be out of the loop.
MY GUARDIAN DEMON SERVER.

i second Lemon Boy Lemon Boy this is quite quite quite the roleplay such a foreign concept would love to even be considered for even the most minor of roles wowowowow im just b l o w n away we should be friends kou kou if ur gonna be churning out bangerz like this !!!

i second Lemon Boy Lemon Boy this is quite quite quite the roleplay such a foreign concept would love to even be considered for even the most minor of roles wowowowow im just b l o w n away we should be friends kou kou if ur gonna be churning out bangerz like this !!!
I-
*sighs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back