• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital My girlfriend's LoL drawings...

Numerion

SO my gf has been drawing some LoL oriented drawings lately, but she is not getting much feedback as deviantArt is swarmed with those...Any luck here? :D

syndra__the_dark_sovereign_by_shuichina-d5l38rf.jpg

ashe___tryndamere__3_by_shuichina-d5oavnq.jpg

everybody_loves_teemo____by_shuichina-d5ykr8z.jpg

And also one pic of her new ahri cosplay :)

my_cosplay_ahri___anime_show_game_expo_2012_by_shuichina-d5ykufo.jpg

hiruma___gift_for_friend_by_shuichina-d5m7269.jpg

Also, some criticism would be appreciated :> ( also, rest of her gallery is over here)

It's interesting but can tell that there is something off with the perspective, the coloring is nice but yeah just a little bit more work on the perspective and it would be perfect. Skimpy Lol female champions outfits also are very popular on DeviantArt, just saying.

The painted effect is very nice, very fluid as it makes it very attracting to the eye.

I'd suggest looking for a book on anatomy to really help with one) anatomy and two) perspective. As both related to one another. Either they will make or break you in the end.

She is a wonderful striving artist, cannot wait to see more of her work.

Thanks Mana, I think we will solve that my dA's anatomy tutorials and perspective...hopefully that will help :)

And a thanks for that, you can see some other work of hers in the dA gallery over here

I agree with the above suggestions to do with perspective and anatomy.

Syndra is my favourite; there is fantastic contrast and a nice use of colour.

Awesome!

That's some serious progress right there; Nami looks positively evil <3

And wonderful cosplay. I have such a soft spot for nice cosplay...

thanks for the response: Yeah, more people commented on that...sad news is that she didnt win in a contest with it and she kinda felt sad because of it :/

But anyway, I appreciate your response :)

Nice. Syndra looks amazing and the cosplay of Ahri is really good :D

I wish I could draw half as good as that, it would be enough for my needs and I wouldn't complain again! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back