• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern My girlfriend is a super villain

Pandora paused, listening for footsteps. She began tapping out a beat with her heel, her tattoos moving towards her feet and beginning to spill out on to the pavement. Ink began to collect in her hands and she began to walk again.

As she walked, the sound became louder. It sounded less and less like footsteps and more like a kind of hard clopping sound. Like horseshoes. Out of the corner of her eye, she could spot movement but then nothing. A vague shadow, only barely suggesting a human figure.

She stopped.

"I hate to tell you this, but I'm not exactly a helpless civilian lost in the fog." She paused. "Although I am a bit lost. Looking for a date of mine. Wears a robe made of stars. About ye high." She gestured to approximately Pilgrim's height. "Have you seen him?"

There was only silence. Until there was a grunt and then an inhuman sound, not quite a howl or squeal. Followed by a series of loud "thwacks" and bright flashes. Then, emerging from the fog, was the Pilgrim.

"You rang, my lady?" He said with a bow.

Last edited:
All of the ink returned to her body and Pandora gave him a curtsy in return.

"Oh why thank you, valiant knight," she said with a giggle. "I don't know what I would have done."

She clapped her hands together and said, "So, what did you have in mind for some fun?"

Pilgrim clapped his hands together like he was shaking off dirt.
"Well, there is this particular cretin with the Cabal calling himself Lord Draven." Pilgrim rolls his eyes. "How much you wanna bet his real name is Alan or Eric? Anyway, he's pulling some really bad voodoo around here and I'm planning on feeding him his eyeliner. You're welcome to join."

Pandora tapped her fingers against the chin of her mask. "I don't see why not. I do need to learn to fight against other magic users. Make sure the playing field is even."

She gestured in front of her. "Lead the way good sir."

The two of them made their way deeper into the park until they found an outdoor stage. Pilgrim called for them to crouch by the stands. Upon the stage were a group of women in dark gowns with highlights of magenta, bright green, and golden brown. Kneeling in front of them was a scrawny, college age, pale, young man, dressed in a shining black suit a size too big for him, a blood red tie, one ring with a skullhead on his finger and on the very next finger a spider web ring. His hair was oily and unkempt and his face was so covered in makeup layers that it looked swollen. Completing the image was a long black cape hanging from the shoulders of his suit.

"Draven. You are the first man to be admitted into the Coven. When we bless you, you shall be our vanguard to the destruction of Paragon City's filthy, industrial capitalist culture." One of the Coven sisters said, holding a bowl over his head. Pilgrim seethed next to Pandora, already he wanted to punch something.

"I have rejected the patriarchy, my agression is the way of evil. I have rejected the traditions of hate, our faith permits all without judgment. I have rejected my family, they will not bind my power to conformity." He said.

Pandora gave Pilgrim an amused look.

"Calm down there amigo. You'll get your chance," she said quietly.

She studied Lord Draven. Being a bit scrawny, he wouldn't be a threat in a fist fight. But if he was using some sort of dark magic, perhaps he'd be a bit more of a challenge. Nonetheless, she was interested in learning how to fight against another magic user.

"Yeah. Now." Pilgrim said as his hand slipped into his belt and he pulled out a small branch of . . . mistletoe? When he emerged from his hiding place though, he aimed and threw it like a dart. Across the park it flew and struck the witch holding the pitcher in the arm. She fell to the stage, dead, and the contents of her bowl spilled out across it. Draven was shocked before turning to the interloper.

"You murderer!" He cried. The witch's two helpers attended her body.

"Quite an accusation coming from a man who's already killed two of his classmates, Draven."

"They got what was coming to them," Draven said.

"Now that we understand each other . . ." Pilgrim fired off three more mistletoe's. Draven was able to scramble out of the way. Where each landed, a bleeding wound appeared, even though each landed on inanimate, unliving objects like the spotlights above, or the stage curtains.

"Sisters! Help me!" Draven said. The Coven witch in spring green grasped with her hands as they glowed. From holes in reality, vines sprung forth and lashed on to Pilgrim, holding him in place. He struggled but couldn't free himself.

Pandora let Pilgrim serve as a distraction while she snuck behind the green witch.

"Surprise!" she said, putting a finger on the back of the witch's neck. Her tattoos began to move on to the witch's neck, forming a black ring around her neck. With a snap of Pandora's fingers, the ring began to constrict the witch's trachea, cutting off her air. It would loosen when the witch lost consciousness; killing people wasn't her thing.

Pandora pushed the witch away from her and turned her attention towards Draven.

She flung her hand forward and a black tentacle went flying toward Draven. She aimed at his feet to trip him up.

Draven was now sprawled on the stage floor and lifted into the air by Pandora's black tentacle.

"Let me go! Let me go, you bitch! I'll kill you!" He ranted. With the witch knocked out, the phantasmal vines holding Pilgrim dissipated. Pilgrim shook himself free and looked to the stage.

"Pandora! Look out!" Pilgrim pointed off to Pandora's side as the magenta clad witch was winding up a spell. Her arms outstretched and flower petals bursting from her outfit. Throwing her arms forward, the petals surged toward Pandora on a great gale of wind.

Meanwhile, Ms. Golden Brown came sauntering up to Pilgrim with murder in her eyes. Taking on a fighting stance, Pilgrim tried to get the woman into a grapple to throw her, but she wouldn't budge despite her not appearing to weigh much. With a hard strike that felt like he took a hard fall on to something hard, jagged, and wet, Pilgrim was knocked away. He could then see the Coven Witch had quite literally rooted herself and clutched a club made out of a log. As the roots retreated around her legs, much of her body was starting to grow over with bark. With no better options on hand, Pilgrim reached into . . . his ear . . . and pulled out a full length fighting staff. Spinning it a few times to build momentum, he whacked the witch. Her free hand growing hardened branches to act as a shield, she brought her wand/club to bare. Pilgrim fenced with the woman, keeping his distance with his longer reaching weapon but unable to make any real progress hurting her due to the bark armor.

((Sorry about such a long wait. Still VERY interested if you are.))

Pandora dropped Draven and formed a shield around herself with her tattoos. She didn't want to see what those petals would have done to her. She narrowed her eyes as the wind pushed her shield and herself back a couple of inches.

Gritting her teeth, she pushed forward with her shield, hoping that she was getting closer to the magenta witch. As soon as the wind would stop, she'd have poles shoot out from her shield and strike the witch in the face.

Still, she might have to resort to opening her book... especially if Draven decided to join in on the fight.

//School started for me, so I'm very busy at the moment, but I'm definitely still interested in this roleplay.//

Pilgrim was busy whacking away at the wood witch. (Don't take that out of context.) When he noticed the craven little shit, Draven crawling to what remained of the brew he was supposed to be anointed with. Pandora was too busy fending off an attack and as soon as Pilgrim moved to stop him, he was forced to parry another club strike from his arboreal adversary. He did a flip kick to disorient her at least and made his way to the stage. Too late though as Draven had slurped up what remained of the concoction, with glass on his bleeding lips.

The effect was immediate and disturbing. Draven actually started to whither away like decades of decay were happening all at once but he was smiling and laughing all the way through. When his corpse disintegrated into dust, the laughter didn't stop. His ashes were swept up like on a wind and began to stir above their heads. The remaining witches also disintegrated and their ashes were taken into the cloud. The miasma congealed and took form. That of a drooping specter with long arms ending in longer claws.

"Now . . .," it spoke in an echo of Draven's voice. "The world will pay for not accepting me." It spread it's claws out and released a wave of power that could be felt by the magically sensitive. Pilgrim, despite this, just smirked.

"Well, this just became a lot easier," he said. Reaching into his utility belt, he pulled out prayer beads and started chanting.
"Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini . . ." Draven, or whatever this phantasm was reeled and writhed, attempting to slash at Pilgrim with his claws. (Insert Pandora defending him however you wish her to.) Eventually the creature faded and subtle details about the world were . . . restored. Like the colors in the park were just a bit more stark, the moon shined a bit brighter. "Well . . . how's that for a first date?" He chuckled.

((Sorry for the long post and maybe anti-climatic wrap up. I wanted to move on with the actual relationship developing.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back