• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My first. ?

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!!?

After noon lovely!!
I’m a 22 year old book lover, living in upstate New York. I work part time and have way too much time on my hands. ??‍♀️?
With that being said, I’m looking for writers!

Long term stories.
Romance.
Angst.
I don’t have any limits, so give it all to me.
Brooding characters.
The bad guys, or even the good guys who just snap.
I’m all for long paragraphs, with lots of details.
Below are some roles! Look and let me know. C;

Addict/Innocent.
Soldier coming home/girlfriend.
Cancer patient/nurse.
Ex con/first love.
Alpha werewolve/human.
Vampire/human.
Parents.
Age gaps.

Gay/closeted person.
Billionare/hooker.

Are you comfortable with playing males? (':

Alpha werewolve/human.
Yesssss these are always full of drama I love em. I would prefer to play the female human in this pairing, but I'm willing to double so you aren't stuck playing a male in all your rps. As long as you play both male and female with equal importance, I'm good ^_^ Message me? ekoutrakos ekoutrakos

I'm all for the werewolf/human
vampire/human

I play any gender and do m/f f/f m/m whatever you want to do :) I love reading as well and love playing the bad guy lol

Sure! I’d love to write with you! Just message me!! (:

I’m all for alpha werewolf/human, and I’m completely comfortable playing as a male! Shoot me a message if that’s okay with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back