• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

My First Drawing

Who should I draw next?

• Another Food Wars! Character

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fate/Zero Character

• Kuroko No Basket Character

• Ace no Diamond Character

• Total voters

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
<p>

So, I officially decided to draw something, which I've never actually tried. IT was of one of my favorite Anime/Manga Characters, Yukihira Soma. I hope you enjoy! Feel Free to criticize. <a href="http://imgur.com/gallery/8AIzE" rel="external nofollow">First drawing</a>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I got bored again, and decided to try and draw Hinata, It looks pretty decent but I wanna hear your opinions! There are obviously some things I need to work on.

LINK: Hinata

Woah, if that's your first drawing, think of how good you're gonna be in a year! That's so much better than my first drawing. Definitely keep it up!

Souper said:
Woah, if that's your first drawing, think of how good you're gonna be in a year! That's so much better than my first drawing. Definitely keep it up!
Thanks! I also did a Hinata with no jaw as my second one :P

So, I decided to try and draw a much more harder and detailed character than Hinata or Souma. So I went with Eijun(Sawamura) from Ace No Diamond. I am pretty proud of this one and I think it is my best one yet! As you can see from the eraser marks, I struggled at first! And yes, I need to work on jaws/chins of my characters :3

Hope you all enjoyed!

Sawamura Eijun!

Awesome! I love the expression and detail you put into the hair and eyes :D You have a really unique style!

BIue said:
Awesome! I love the expression and detail you put into the hair and eyes :D You have a really unique style!
Thanks @Blue ! Yeah. I tried to shade her hair so you know there is a shadow on those parts. Glad you like it! And unique style...?

I started drawing less then a year ago, (Like you it was due to anime) and my first drawings were nowhere near as good as that! I'm a lot better now and expect you will be too

Your shading is pretty good~! You should definitely keep drawing and try to not to draw the jaws that straight. ^^ I like Kuroko no Basuke too~ !

MikuChan said:
Your shading is pretty good~! You should definitely keep drawing and try to not to draw the jaws that straight. ^^ I like Kuroko no Basuke too~ !
Thanks! I have some more I haven't posted on here, the Jaws are a bit better now :3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Thanks! I have some more I haven't posted on here, the Jaws are a bit better now :3

[/QUOTE]
That's good. You should totally post one of them~! I'm curious on how your artwork changed. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back