• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Final Cry (RP-Open)

My Fair Lady

"Love without your Heartbeat" Labyrinth
Hello! I've been wondering through this dark forest looking for that special someone. That someone who loves juicy details, long replies, and lots of drama. My search has almost come to a close with no progress thus far. However I attempt one last cry. Are you my ray of sunshine? My only friend? My partner in crime? I am looking for an RP partner. I can play any role, any gender, any rating. I have done
Dragons, Animals,Knights,Horse trainers, Little House on the Mountain (1800's) old western,Old westerns, Wolves, Fairytale, And so much more. Please just send me a letter, and we can be started on our next adventure... Together.

Last edited:
Hey lovely! If you like darker themed romances let me know!!

I may have a few ideas you'll enjoy, but if that's not the case, I'd be honored to discuss any other ideas. Or even to just become friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back