• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Current Roleplay Cravings

Parsity

fell in love with the mudd
Hi! I'm fairly new to the site but I have roleplay experience. I'm currently looking for a partner to role play with. I have a few cravings right now with what I want to roleplay with. I'm most comfortable playing a female character but I have played male characters before.

I usually do 2-3 paragraphs of writing depending on my amount of energy. I'm based from America so please work and understand with my times of reply. I'm also willing to work with your time zone the best I can!

My current cravings are:
~Realistic/Modern (I have ideas)
~High School/ College
~ True Crime
~ Romance
Those are my main cravings at the moment but I can work with fantasy ad well. I will be the most flexible I can with everything.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM. I also have a discord. If you are more comfortable with using that. I hope I get some pms. Have a nice day everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back