• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My Catgirl/Catboy is now your Mages reluctant daimon familiar/Underworld consort

RestingWitchFace

I can make the daimon a Catgirl or Boy. And we can do any pairing like FF, MM or MF. I would just like to play a demonic/undead race of catgirl/boy fairies/daimons and your character to be a sorcerer or sorceress. It can be a modern urban fantasy or more traditional high fantasy. I would like them to have a slow burning reluctant forced coworker type love/hate relationship and even if they are like battling dark lords or working for the dark lord themselves, make it fluffy, comical, and slice of life without over complicating the plot too much. My replies will be faster if we keep responses a couple paragraphs or under. As long as you give me something to respond to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back