• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Candy Love RP

Hi there to whoever is reading this!​

As you can guess from the title, I am looking for someone who wants to roleplay My Candy Love with me.
I know that a lot of people are unhappy with MCLUL and everything around the team, I understand that, but I'd prefer to leave that discussion on the site itself and let us just enjoy the characters and the story we make around them, sounds good?
Awesome!

I prefer to roleplay over PM's or Discord, so please let me know which one you prefer out of those.

Aside from that, some other things:
What you'll get from me:
-I am online most of the time, so I can reply at least once a day (if my motivation lets me..)
-I will try to at least do 3 lines (it's been a while since I've really gotten to get myself to write a lot, but I'm trying!)
-I am always up for OOC chatting and making new friends.
-There is a possibility that we will have a timezone issue, but we'll get that sorted.

What I'm looking for:
-I am looking for someone who is online almost as much as me. Just let me know if life gets in the way or if you are no longer interested.
-Do not just disappear on me.. Just give me some sort of warning or something.
-Preferable someone my age. Or 18 and older. I don't really like to roleplay with someone way younger than me.. (Sorry!)
-Around the same amount of lines as me (I will try to keep the replies the same amount of lines/paragraphs as yours!)
-Someone fun (Which probably all of you are!) to talk to outside of the RP.

Don't hesitate to ask me something if you're unsure about anything. I don't bite.
Hmm.. I don't really know, but just either comment here or shoot me a pm!​

im afraid i know nothing about MCLUL but you seem like a fun person so I would love to rp with you, or atleast get to know you as a person ^-^

im afraid i know nothing about MCLUL but you seem like a fun person so I would love to rp with you, or atleast get to know you as a person ^-^
Oh you don't necessarily need to know anything about MCL University Life (I've only played like what the first two episodes?)

Both doing and just chatting sound good to me! Just hit me up with a pm. I look forward to get to know you as well!

heya !! if you're still looking i'd totally be down for an mcl rp partner, it's been so long since i was able to, i really miss it T_T

Ahoy thar. Unless the position of RP partner has already been filled, I would be interested to give a MCL roleplay a shot -- or, at the very least, discuss the possibility a bit further and see if we might come up with something!

Ahoy thar. Unless the position of RP partner has already been filled, I would be interested to give a MCL roleplay a shot -- or, at the very least, discuss the possibility a bit further and see if we might come up with something!

Alright, sounds good! You can send me a pm if you'd like! :)

Hello!

I was also searching for a partner to get through a my Candy Love roleplay. Sadly,, I did not play MCLUL because I was, like a lot of people, disappointed that my crush got out, which was the reason why I let go of the game for a while, but I have been on there since 2015. I would be glad to roleplay with you if you're still interested :)

Hi!

Don't apologise for not having played MCLUL, I definitely understand that people got upset over that decision, so I fully understand!
I'd be happy to roleplay with you, just send me a pm and we'll discuss things from there!

Oh, sorry but;

For some reason, I'm not able to send my dm x.x Definitely not used to this website lol. Could you send me one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back