• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern mxmxm rp

seussical

am i more than you bargained for yet?
hey! this is a pretty specific idea, but i can't get it out of my head.

muse a is a young author and activist, up and coming through the ranks. his main area of focus is transgender rights (especially since he is ftm). he is about 20-22.

muse b is his slightly older, but still young husband. he's a detective who is struggling to prove himself. he is 24-25.

muse c is their lover. despite polyamory being considered taboo, they've fallen in love and are in a committed relationship with him. he is a musician aged 27-29.

while muse a has had top surgery, his blood clotting disorder has left him unable to take hormones. he suddenly falls "ill" and learns he's pregnant. this leads to a host of problems

muse a wants to have/adopt children eventually, but he feel he is too young, and a pregnancy will cause him too much dysphoria.

muse b is worried for his husband's general health and his ability to be a parent.

meanwhile, muse c is worried that his lovers are reevaluating their relationship and deciding they no longer want to be with him.

--

i am more than willing to double up! i think this idea has a lot of potential, and i'm very excited. if interested, feel free to comment, pm me

Hey! Know we're already working something out on discord, but I'd be very much up for doing this if you can find another person :)

Hey! Know we're already working something out on discord, but I'd be very much up for doing this if you can find another person :)

i actually wanted to do this as a one on one! i never have luck with group rps. i would double.

OMG I am in love with this idea I LOVE playingnor playing with transgender characters and it so rare to find someone willing to do that. Same with the threesome but would you be interested in sharing one of the three? Like Insaw you wanted to play A and B but I’m not sure how I feel about C LoL Eithereay though maybe we could work something out. Feel free to PM me if you feel we might work!

I like slow burn
Only do M/M (trans and threesomes included)
I write 3rd person and past tense 1-4 paragraphs (depending on what’s going on in the plot and so on)
I play top and bottom characters and don’t like RPing with people stuck on only playing one position at all times
I use Discord but can use other forums of RP
I think that’s the basics LoL hope to hear from you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back