• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Slice of Life Romance Search

Enn Ayy Arr Ayy

What up mah glip-glops! I'm Nara (see witty username) and I'm here, as the title says, looking for partners for mxm slice of life romance role plays. I'm a detailed role player, and would prefer my partner to be as well. On average I post about 3 - 5 paragraphs, and would like my partner to match that. I prefer to role play over PMs. but I can do threads and email as well. No instant messengers. I tend to respond daily and would like my partner to do so as well. I'm looking for a partner who is willing to help move the story along as well as plot with me. In regards to characters and pairings, I don't double but I do play side characters. If we want  a second pairing, we can make a separate role play for the other pairing. Things just get complicated when having more than one main character around at all times, at least for me. I also prefer role plays where our main characters are both sekes/switches. I'm willing to play dom/sub as well as mxf and fxf pairings for side characters. I also must request that you don't make your seke/switch character super small and feminine in hopes of them naturally becoming the sub/uke in the pairing. It's very annoying. Also, please tell me your limits. I prefer to fade to black and prefer no excessive gore. Anyway, I think that's about it. I'll list some pairings below. An asterisk (*) means I have a plot for the pairing, and my role is in bold. I'm currently not looking for struck-through pairings.

Homeless Person x Average Person*

Stalker x Stalked

Nerd x Outcast

Nerd x Delinquent

High School Student x College Student*

Celebrity x Hater*

Rich x Gold Digger

Criminal-in-hiding x Average Person

Stripper x Client* (This is actually a trans!f x m pairing)

This thread will be updated every so often. Feel free to suggest your ideas. Quote me if posting here or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we do the Nerd x Delinquent? PM me for my email too, or we can just PM. If you're interested :)    

Hello! If you're still looking, I'm interested in the nerd x delinquent plot (I have a character that would suit the delinquent role I think) and I also liked the stripper x client one. 

@Enn Ayy Arr Ayy

I'm ashamed to say it took me quite a while to work out your usename, until I said it out loud.  xD

Stripper x Client* (This is actually a trans!f x m pairing)

I'm quite interested in this plot, and I also have a plot idea that's somewhat similar. I'd love to hear yours, possibly combine or do two RPs and see what happens. 

@Enn Ayy Arr Ayy

I'm ashamed to say it took me quite a while to work out your usename, until I said it out loud.  xD

Stripper x Client* (This is actually a trans!f x m pairing)

I'm quite interested in this plot, and I also have a plot idea that's somewhat similar. I'd love to hear yours, possibly combine or do two RPs and see what happens. 

Lol it's alright. And great! :) Go ahead and PM me and we'll talk things out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back