• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mxm search

snakeyem12

RP obsessed
I don't have inspiration to write a full interest check right now and I have absolutely no bbcode skills so I can't make this hugely fancy. What I do have is inspiration to role play so trust me when I say that this doesn't show the extent of my English skills and abilities to make sentences that flow.

I'm only looking for mxm pairings, I'm also looking for romance. I expect a literate partner posting at least one paragraph with three sentences in it. That's an absolute minimum, I'd generally prefer about two paragraphs with six sentences each.

I don't have a huge amount of ideas for plots right now and I'm pretty much open for any ideas. Right now I'm most interested in playing a character who's kind of a genius. I've been watching Suits and Scorpion so that level of intelligence. Any ideas for a relationship or plot that could involve that character would be great. I can contribute to plots quite well but I'm pretty terrible for the original idea unfortunately. I'll try adding extra pairings and plots when I can but right now I can't think of much. (Or as it turns out anything but one, but as I said I'm completely open to suggestions)

Star is what I want to play

Rebel* x class president

Older brothers best friend x younger brother

And fandoms are cool too, we'd have to discuss plot for these and I generally prefer canon characters

Draco* x Harry (HP)

Pan* x Felix (OUAT)

Pan* x Hook (OUAT)

Soulmate AU's

Anything you write on your body appears on your soulmates body too. I have a plot and ideas for this one and I'm really up for it right now. Message me to discuss.

Anything without a star I don't mind which I play. Honestly though I'm up for pretty much anything mxm, if you have any plot you want to do or anything then message me, I'll probably love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for something similar to a rebel x class president role play. Not necessary class president, but like a prep or something.

snakeyem12 said:
So I'm a little obsessed with Drarry right now so anyone up for that message me please.
I am always keen for Drarry. Too new to PM you but would love to discuss further.

Hey, I'm willing to brainstorm a few ideas with you. I've got a few ideas in mind, they aren't fandom related since I'm not much for canon character role plays. Can you message me sometime soon?

snakeyem12 said:
Older brothers best friend x younger brother
snakeyem12 said:
Anything you write on your body appears on your soulmates body too. I have a plot and ideas for this one and I'm really up for it right now. Message me to discuss.
I would definitely be interested in either of these, though for the pairing I'd prefer to be the younger brother.

If you are still searching the soulmates option I would love to hear your ideas as well as collaborate on some of them.

I'd love to try the brothers pairing, since I've been craving me some m x m and romance recently. Don't feel afraid to send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back