• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM RP Search

CrabLegs

Hello, hello~ I'm wanting to try to rp again so here is a little thread to maybe get a few started?

Possible Pairings
Let me know what parings you would like to play/ what role you prefer or if you don't care either way.​

• Demon hunter x Royalty
  • Demon x Royalty x Demon hunter
  • Hunter x Human/Animal Hybrid
  • Dragon shifter x Rider
  • Prince x Thief/Assassin
  • Demon x Human
  • First Mate x Captive Pirate
  • Captain x Captive Pirate
  • Prince x Pirate
  • Captain x Captive
  • Mermaid x Pirate
  • Bad boy x Good boy

About me and stuff
  • I tend to write about 1-2 paragraphs for a reply, but will match my partner for the most part. I can absolutely write more or less.
  • I live in the pacific time zone
  • I work on weekends and go to school during the week so I have a pretty busy schedule.
  • I will play as side characters as well to help the story
  • I love romance, however I do not like it to be rushed. Give it time or reason otherwise I tend get really turned off to the story.

Hey there, I'd love to do prince x thief / assassin or hunter x human / animal hybrid! I don't mind being either for both, so whichever you prefer would be perfectly fine if you're down!

It could be a lot of fun to play as a demon. Of course, what kind of a demon/devil would depend on what kind of a scene you like; my thought is that my character gets summoned by yours and then magically bound so he can't go back, so he just decides to live there. Why was the demon summoned? What kind of demon is he? These are things to work out, and they shall make all the difference~

Hey there, I'd love to do prince x thief / assassin or hunter x human / animal hybrid! I don't mind being either for both, so whichever you prefer would be perfectly fine if you're down!

I'm thinking perhaps the hunter one this time? Shoot me a pm and we can talk about some quick plot ideas perhaps! <3

It could be a lot of fun to play as a demon. Of course, what kind of a demon/devil would depend on what kind of a scene you like; my thought is that my character gets summoned by yours and then magically bound so he can't go back, so he just decides to live there. Why was the demon summoned? What kind of demon is he? These are things to work out, and they shall make all the difference~

Shoot me a PM! I think your idea sounds like a lot of fun. I could help expand on some of those ideas and we can try to start something up!

• Dragon shifter x Rider
  • Demon x Human
  • Prince x Pirate
  • Captain x Captive
  • Mermaid x Pirate
  • Bad boy x Good boy
I can't really narrow it down much more. If you could help, that would be great.

• Dragon shifter x Rider
  • Demon x Human
  • Prince x Pirate
  • Captain x Captive
  • Mermaid x Pirate
  • Bad boy x Good boy
I can't really narrow it down much more. If you could help, that would be great.

Hmmmm, how about either Captain x Captive Pirate or Mermaid x Pirate to narrow it down? I think I might be craving a plot with some salty sea boys~

Shoot me a pm and we can talk about it more once I get off work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back