• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mxm rp? ... Please? {updated plots 4/3}

Faction Before Blood

My people skills are rusty...
I typically go by Facty but if you can think of something better feel free to use it, I'll answer to almost anything. I'm 21 years old and I've been role playing on and off since I was 13. (About 8 years total). I'm most experienced and comfortable with MxM and androgynous pairings. My posting average is two-three paragraphs with the longest post I've written being an 8 paragraph starter post. I don't go nuts over grammar, so long as I understand what's written we will get along just fine. Also, if you can get someone else to agree I wouldn't say no to doing a 1x1x1 and edititing a plot to fit a third character. (Although I do prefer 1x1)

I'll be short, sweet and to the point; I'm looking for a MxM rp. A partner who can post a minimum of a solid 7 line paragraph at least every other day. Ooc is a requirement and friendship is appreciated.

Plots: most of my ideas use worlds from books, movies, and shows. Please don't be intimidated by this. Most of them aren't fandom related and everything you need to know about the world will be set up in the starter post. Please feel free to ask questions for clarification if you feel you need it.

More will be added as I crave them

1) Gracelings. I have a couple versions of this I want to do but first; what is a Graceling? A Graceling is a rare sub-species of human who have a heightened ability or skill than can range from the mundane cooking or musical skills to supernatural abilities and is called a Grace. On average 1 in one thousand children born will be Graced and you can tell a Graced individual apart from the general population by looking at their eyes. All Gracelings are heterochromic, they have eyes of two different colors an those colors could be any colors under the sun. Most people are afraid of Gracelings and treat them as second rate citizens in most countries.

Plot A) Runaway Prince.
MC is a Graceling prince, from the kingdom most tolerant towards Gracelings, running away from the responsibility of potentially being named Crowned Prince of the kingdom whose population tolerated his kind enough to let a Graceling reign. The wars that alone could cause with other kingdoms... So he left. Took a small sail boat from the palace docks and sailed away. At this point YC could be just about anyone. A pirate looking to score a ransom on such a high value hostage. A naval captain or officer that finds him stranded in the ocean after a storm or frees him from pirates. YC could be a bystander that finds him washed up on a beach, or royalty from a rival kingdom that he gets brought to after being captured. It's really up to you.

Plot B) YC is a prince, son of a paranoid King. Graceling or not is your choice- I will be the opposite. MC is a discrete freelance guard that the king hired to secretly protect his son in the event of an emergency. Long story short that emergency happens and MC has to get YC out of dodge.

2A) Peter Pan before Neverland. How he found the island. How he finds his lost boys. Adventures with the Indians and fights against the Pirates. A fly by the seat of your pants kind of role play.

B) Peter Pan before Disney. A darker version paying homage to the books creepy writer and Peter's homicidal tendencies :)

3) Master xSlave

A) Roman gladiators. A slave fighting to the death to excape his execution suddenly finds himself rising to fame in the pits With a master who sorely wants to see the slave die bloody how long will the slave last in the arena with real gladiators?

B)The rights activist. A slave rights activist rescues slaves from the market for a hobbie, purchasing and rehabilating their broken bodies and spirits. He may have just bit off more than he could chew though with a slave that's so far gone he refuses to speak or acknowledge anything but master's orders.

Last edited:
I like plot A a lot so if you would be interested to talk details feel free to PM me (I can't yet since I didn't reach my 10 post requirement yet)

I typically go by Facty but if you can think of something better feel free to use it, I'll answer to almost anything. I'm 21 years old and I've been role playing on and off since I was 13. (About 8 years total). I'm most experienced and comfortable with MxM and androgynous pairings. My posting average is two-three paragraphs with the longest post I've written being an 8 paragraph starter post. I don't go nuts over grammar, so long as I understand what's written we will get along just fine. Also, if you can get someone else to agree I wouldn't say no to doing a 1x1x1 and edititing a plot to fit a third character. (Although I do prefer 1x1)

I'll be short, sweet and to the point; I'm looking for a MxM rp. A partner who can post a minimum of a solid 7 line paragraph at least every other day. Ooc is a requirement and friendship is appreciated.

Plots: most of my ideas use worlds from books, movies, and shows. Please don't be intimidated by this. Most of them aren't fandom related and everything you need to know about the world will be set up in the starter post. Please feel free to ask questions for clarification if you feel you need it.

More will be added as I crave them

1) Gracelings. I have a couple versions of this I want to do but first; what is a Graceling? A Graceling is a rare sub-species of human who have a heightened ability or skill than can range from the mundane cooking or musical skills to supernatural abilities and is called a Grace. On average 1 in one thousand children born will be Graced and you can tell a Graced individual apart from the general population by looking at their eyes. All Gracelings are heterochromic, they have eyes of two different colors an those colors could be any colors under the sun. Most people are afraid of Gracelings and treat them as second rate citizens in most countries.

Plot A) Runaway Prince.
MC is a Graceling prince, from the kingdom most tolerant towards Gracelings, running away from the responsibility of potentially being named Crowned Prince of the kingdom whose population tolerated his kind enough to let a Graceling reign. The wars that alone could cause with other kingdoms... So he left. Took a small sail boat from the palace docks and sailed away. At this point YC could be just about anyone. A pirate looking to score a ransom on such a high value hostage. A naval captain or officer that finds him stranded in the ocean after a storm or frees him from pirates. YC could be a bystander that finds him washed up on a beach, or royalty from a rival kingdom that he gets brought to after being captured. It's really up to you.

Plot B) YC is a prince, son of a paranoid King. Graceling or not is your choice- I will be the opposite. MC is a discrete freelance guard that the king hired to secretly protect his son in the event of an emergency. Long story short that emergency happens and MC has to get YC out of dodge.

2A) Peter Pan before Neverland. How he found the island. How he finds his lost boys. Adventures with the Indians and fights against the Pirates. A fly by the seat of your pants kind of role play.

B) Peter Pan before Disney. A darker version paying homage to the books creepy writer and Peter's homicidal tendencies :)

3) Master xSlave

A) Roman gladiators. A slave fighting to the death to excape his execution suddenly finds himself rising to fame in the pits With a master who sorely wants to see the slave die bloody how long will the slave last in the arena with real gladiators?

B)The rights activist. A slave rights activist rescues slaves from the market for a hobbie, purchasing and rehabilating their broken bodies and spirits. He may have just bit off more than he could chew though with a slave that's so far gone he refuses to speak or acknowledge anything but master's orders.
I'm interested!!!! Are you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back