• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Rp (ignore prefix)

chicachu

We're all crazy here
hello!! Yeah im bored again. So at this moment in time im really into drama and romance. I can always do other genre's but these are my top cravings at the moment. Im pretty much open and free whenever. I might not text as much from 8 a.m. To 3:15 p.m. Beause of class but i will do my best to reply! I usually reply often during the day and night. I didnt expect you to match my frequency. I dont really have a limit of how much or little you can write. But i will write around 1 paragraph to 2 or 3 sentences. Im a switch so i can do either sub or dom roles. I don't care. I prefer to rp in first person but i could always do third. Just reply to this or shoot me a pm! I will typically rp in pm's. and i have no limits. Here are the pairings! If u have any u wanna do just say so!

Exes
Love triangle
Best friends
High school sweethearts
Slice of life
College flings
Demon X angel
Demon X human
Vampire X human
Life and death
Slave/husbandX master/ husband
Actorx ballet dancer

Would an angsty love triangle be alright?
A bisexual male in love with a girl and gay guy who both want him to themselves

I would love to do somewhat of a long triangle. I do have a few other ideas if you want to discuss in PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back