• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM RP, anything goes

Eddward

Curiously seeking
Greetings and salutations!

Open minded individual, seeking other open minded individuals, for short-term or long-term RP.

Here is my list of fandoms I will RP, I mainly RP males but will RP female if it's needed.

Into yaoi, yuri, age play etc...I'm very very open so don't be scared to ask.

Currently more seeking MxM RP, I don't get enough of it as it is.

I prefer to play the submissive role, though if the storyline interests me I will take on a dominate role. Also am into dark RP, I mean the twisted sort of dark, involving torture if need be...once again I prefer to play the sub role/prisoner/slave/victim...I think you get the picture, but once more I will, if the storyline interests me, take on a dom role.

My fandoms in no particular order:

Inuyasha

Ouran High School Host Club

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Teen Titans

Gravitation

Yu Yu Hakosho

Xmen/Marvel (All)

Pirates of the Caribbean

Twister

NCIS

House

Supernatural

Shawn of the Dead

All of the CSI's (NY, Miami-no dead Speedle-, Vegas-with Grissom still there and Warrick alive-)

Ghost Busters

Avengers

Sherlock Holmes (Movie verse-prefered- or book, no BBC series please)

Jurassic Park

Black Butler

Full Metal Alchemist

Criminal Minds

Dragon Ball Z

Sanctuary

And a bunch of others that escapes my mind at the moment.

If any of these are not familiar with you don't hesitate to ask me.

I have a few OC's as well and will tell if asked about them. Will RP outside of fandom universes as well.

As far as storylines, very open, don't hesitate to throw out some ideas.

Send me a reply/PM in interested, we can talk details later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely be interested in a yaoi pairing! I've been dying to do Normal Guy x Rich Guy - where the rich guy is the more submissive. PM me if interested!

Well normally I prefer playing the submissive but...if the plot is good and if I'm in a particularly good mood I will make an exception and play the dominate role...what did you have in mind?

Well I was thinking that the rich guy owned a company, but no one ever saw him since the CEO of the company always carried out his orders and interacted with the staff. The normal guy would be an employee, and would be one of those cocky guys who doesn't let anyone put him in place. One day he accidentally gets in a fight with a fellow employee, and is sent to my guy's office.

Perhaps, I do adore X-Men, if we were to engage in some roleplay who would we roleplay as? Got any pairings in mind or...settings?

Eddward said:
Perhaps, I do adore X-Men, if we were to engage in some roleplay who would we roleplay as? Got any pairings in mind or...settings?
Potentially Iceman and Pyro? As far as the setting I have no idea.

I have RPed as Iceman before but never have I done a pairing with him and Pyro...could be interesting...I do know all the X-Men characters and would be willing to RP this with you...we can come up with a storyline together I'm sure of it

Eddward said:
I have RPed as Iceman before but never have I done a pairing with him and Pyro...could be interesting...I do know all the X-Men characters and would be willing to RP this with you...we can come up with a storyline together I'm sure of it
Yaaaayyyy

I do appologize for the late reply, new job took a toll on me, will be busy the next couple of days due to the Christmas holiday, but I shall try to get on and come up with some sort of starter.

Marvel if you do not mind or you still looking I am interested in this and can I use a oc

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]Marvel if you do not mind or you still looking I am interested in this and can I use a oc

[/QUOTE]
Love Marvel, normally with Marvel I use canon characters, rarely do I use OC's as I'm well verse in most Marvel characters, if you can RP a canon character that would be awesome, if you have OC's that's cool too.

Eddward said:
Love Marvel, normally with Marvel I use canon characters, rarely do I use OC's as I'm well verse in most Marvel characters, if you can RP a canon character that would be awesome, if you have OC's that's cool too.
Okay I think I can do a Canon character as well

Hmm...Spiderman...well I have been dieing for a chance to do Spiderman/Deadpool....that is if you wouldn't mind it ofcourse.

Any other Marvel based characters you know well enough to RP OR would rather see Spidey with?

Hmmm...can you also do Bruce Banner? As that is the Hulk when not green? If you can do Bruce to then there might be a chance for some Bruce/Tony, aka Hulk/Ironman pairing, if not then that's fine, I can work with you being Spiderman....did you want to pair him up with Deadpool or....do you have someone else in mind? I'm open to suggestions :3

No I think Deadpool will be find and I cannot play Bruce Banner he is way too smart for me

Fair enough...so SpideyPool it is then...got anything in particular in mind to set up a scene?

images

This is a suit that I'm going to use for Spider Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back