• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(MxM) Romance

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Alright people, let's get down to business. To start off I'm going to lay down some ground rules. For starters I don't really like when people complain to me about pointless things, start petty arguments, try to guilt trip me because they want to play the character I chose, you should know that the list continues on. So, for anyone who has a tendency to do this, please steer clear of me. Not to be mean, but it is seriously the biggest pet peeve group of mine.

Anyways, here are some the
rules;

*Please be literate*

*At least one paragraph per post*

*This will require a character sheet*

*Doubling up is allowed*

*Post at least every other day unless you absolutely can't*

*Tell me when you are bored or don't want to continue to roleplay anymore*

*The main point is ROMANCE*

*Angst and fluff is fully welcomed*

Plot Below

[Disclaimer- You will be playing character A]

People are unpredictable creatures. This applies for everyone at one point in time. A finally reached that point in his life. Well he didn't exactly become unpredictable, but his parents did! Though I suppose that I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's backtrack a ways so you aren't as confused. Please meet A. A is the only son of two very wealthy and talented doctors. The couple is considered the miracle couple in medicine and their son is a prodigy. A is the star child, the child who has great health, a brilliant mind, talents in seemingly everything, and he is following in the footsteps of his parents. For years the family lived comfortably. The three of them, in their large house, without much care other than their hospitals and such. Until one day. You see, A's family is very involved in the medical community as most doctors are, but this causes them to get involved with some people that are unique. This unique family was Dr. Kim's family. Dr. Kim is a great doctor of herbal medicines back in his home country. Dr. Kim met A's family through a convention which caused them to, well, become friends.

Over time, A has learned NOT to make friends, for friends are the people in your life that will never fail to disappoint you and throw you away. So naturally he didn't like the idea of his parents becoming close friends with Dr. Kim as he feared that the man would turn into some con artist or something. However the truly unexpected happened. You see, A's parents had to go on a trip for their hospital over in Europe so they obviously couldn't take their son, and that didn't bother A. The thing that bothered A was what they returned home with. A frail young male, around A's age was with them. His fair skin stood out, his blonde hair messily hiding his dark brown eyes. The slender frame of the fidgeting boy was enough to make his stomach churn. A already knew what happened and he wasn't happy about it at all.

To save you to gory details, this boy Milo Kim became the newest addition to A's family for the time being. Why you ask? Well that's because not only is Milo's father ill, but Milo himself if suffering from an illness that can only get better with the help of A's family. So now you understand why A's upset. Wait still don't know? Milo, a guy, A, a guy. Two guys, both interested in guys. Surprisingly both seem to hold some sort of interest in the other, but refuse to show it. SO what will happen to this couple?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back