• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Romance (possible drama/action ?)

soup.yeah

the homo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiyaa! Im looking for a one on one roleplay partner who can do a podsibly long term romance roleplay with me!

My character is a femboy, so I act more feminine! I am a furry too so be warned about that :3

My idea for a story right now, consists of, “I’m your new neighbour in the apartment building you have been living at for a while now. I recently moved here from far away and haven’t had time to really observe around and enjoy it here yet.

You are my neighbour, who (as said above) has been here for a while. You can possibly show me around and open my eyes to my surroundings.

Im thinking that they begin to fall for eachother, and they become friends, or even more that friends! Something beautiful…!

If your interested, you can reply to this, OR message me! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back