• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Roleplays

econcetta

The Wretched and Divine
Hello there, I'm Concetta and I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now. I'm fairly new to this site, though. I had an account a while ago, but I was much busier back then, and due to inactivity, I lost the password. It's nice to be back!

I'm looking for some MxM roleplays. Here's some important info:

On Me

• I'm on Eastern Standard Time
  • I tend to be on more towards the night
  • I only do MxM
  • I only do realistic/modern plots

On You

• Please be literate. No need for multiple paragraphs, unless you want that. But if you're into shorter replies, that's just fine. I'm simply not into one to two liners.
  • That is all. :)

Plot Ideas:

• CharacterA drags his best friend, CharacterB, into coming to a dance club with him. They end up getting a little tipsy and kissing.
  • CharacterA is a thrown out of home. CharacterB is on the run. The two spend the night talking when they both end up at a bus stop bench for shelter from the rain.
  • CharacterA is a fashion designer. CharacterB is a model.
  • CharacterA and CharacterB were childhood best friends who lost touch when they left elementary school. Now 7 years later, they run into each other at college.
  • CharacterA and CharacterB are roommates in church camp. They begin to fall for each other.

Those are just a few ideas, but if you have any, feel free to let me know. :)

I'd totally be down for roleplaying any of these scenarios with you! I like the roommates at church camp idea or the tipsy kissing one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to try

• CharacterA is a thrown out of home. CharacterB is on the run. The two spend the night talking when they both end up at a bus stop bench for shelter from the rain.

With you!

econcetta said:

• CharacterA is a fashion designer. CharacterB is a model.

• CharacterA and CharacterB were childhood best friends who lost touch when they left elementary school. Now 7 years later, they run into each other at college.
If you are are still searching, I am intested in all of this!

If you're still looking, I'd love to try number 1 with you - the dance club one. Maybe we could modify it to be different? PM me! ;3

If this is still open I'd love to try out the concentration church camp plot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back