• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~MxM Roleplay Search~

Twisted Rapunzel and Human X Faie sound fun, although Sci-Fi is something I haven't done much of and I'd like to give it a try. I'm also new here, but not to RP. PM me?

ok but acrylic sounds so cool ?? defo interested in that

Oh wow, i didn't realise this thread was from two years ago until i already read all of it!
Ah well, i'd still be interested in a MxM roleplay, preferably multi-para!I love ooc chat even when one's not writing, most preferred on discord! (Timezone is CET)

I read your pairings and ideas, but I'd like if we could discuss a characters, a genre and a plot together instead! Most of my characters are morally in the gray, my drug dealer is a genuinely lad and my detective is a pain in the arse. I like roleplays that delve into the darker side of the world with poverty and crime etc, things that get you thinking, fights and an adrenaline rush, but also love humour and be able to have a laugh. Not so big on slice of life, angels/demons, werewolves/vampires or genuine crazy murderers (Had a couple of rps like that before on the latter, had a bad experience with said rp partner, didn't leave a good taste in my mouth)

If you like what you hear, we can discuss further in dms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back