• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM roleplay recruitment thread (original/fandom)

_Daniel_

Cool kid
Hey there! I decided to write a threat because I'm kind of new to this stuff, and I thought it'd be good to get started like this!

About me:

I'm over 18, but as smut is not allowed, well, fadeways will have to suffice, I like actual plot and detail, I leech of inner dialog so prepare. My replies vary in size, according to the moment. I write from a third person view, and like at least a bit of proper grammar, it doesn't have to be perfect (mine isn't perfect either) but you know, i'd like it to appear readible. A long term rp parter would be wonderful! I can write both top and bottom, but I usually do the bottom and that's what I'm best at. I never really rely on stereotypes too much and think a bottom can be dominant too, etc.

Rp interests:

I like a lot of stuff, I'm no whimp and can take even gore and stuff like that. Though i'm secretely just a sucker for fluff, to be honest.

I like to write angst also, dramatic pasts and tragic scenes are very much my thing, even though I bowl my eyes out as I write them.

When writing in the ganre fandom I usually enjoy AU's the most, since you can just make up everything you want.

I only do one on one rps! I think an rp with three or more people is kind of awkward (just my opinion)

Pairings/series:

Shingeki no kyojin/Attack on titan (LevixEren, JeanxEren)

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (KuroganexFai)

xxxHolic (DoumekixWatanuki)

Sherlock (SherlockxJohn)

Pirates of the Caribbean (JackxWill)

Harry potter (HarryxDraco)

That pretty much sums it all up, I'm always open for ideas so even if it's not on here just ask!

I hope to get to Rp-ing soon ~

Hello Darling Dun, I'm interested in role playing with you in a Kurogane and Fai roleplay where I'd prefer to play Fai in the pairing. :)

SkyFilms said:
Hello Darling Dun, I'm interested in role playing with you in a Kurogane and Fai roleplay where I'd prefer to play Fai in the pairing. :)
Nice! I hadn't expected anyone to actually want to rp that pairing with me ;v;

I'm usually Kurogane in trc rps so that's totally fine~

I can't message you though, since I'm new and there is this 10 post before you can message people thing;; so you'll have to send me a hi or something before i can talk back x)

If you're still looking for someone to RP with I'm interested in doing Ereri (Eren x Levi), EreJean, or Drarry :)  

When doing fandom roleplays, do you only do canon x canon characters or do you also do OC x OC as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back