• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM roleplay: need a uke

Kia006

Hello everyone, I am new here and this is my first thread ( so sorry if it isn't appealing).
About myself :
I have a roleplay experience of 6 years and my characters usually tend towards the dominating ( and sadistic : depending on the RP) side. My reply length depends on the flow of the RP and it varies from 3 lines to multiple paragraph. My reply rate would be -- maximum: multiple times a day and minimum: once a week.
What I want in my RP partner :
I prefer quality of reply over quantity , so I don't have any strict rules regarding the reply. I want someone who will put their efforts in the roleplay and would try to keep it interesting.

Storylines : ( I'll like to play the roles which are in bold )
1. Teacher ( ex-knight-bottom ) x Student ( Prince- top )
This storyline is takes place in an Au where we have mages and dragons and angels basically all the supernatural stuff.
The student : is the prince who decided to attend a university disguised as a peasant. He'll be crowned as the official heir next year and hence wants to enjoy this year to his fullest.
The teacher : used to be the best man of the king's secret army ( did a lot of dirty work for him ) and then quit. He know teaches at a university hiding his original identify. He also specializes in a specific rare kind of magic ( your choice).
2. Under process.

Feel free to suggest me your storylines. Waiting for your response :) .

Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you! I find your storyline very interesting! If you're interested, let me know and Ill PM you! ^^

I'm interested in rping with you if you're stiff looking! I'd love to here from you or i can message you first whatever you prefer! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back