• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM roleplay? Anyone?

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
Hi there, would anyone like to a MxM/yaoi roleplay with me? Really wanna try one with somebody, please respond! Pairings below, open to other suggestions. (* indicates how much I want to rp this plot)

Teacher x student*****

vampire x werewolf******

prince x prince*********

student x student****

best friend x best friend*******

straight guy x gay guy****

stranger x stranger****

I look forward to Roleplaying with you!

I'm up for teacher x student! Do you only do OCs, or are you into any canon characters from anime/manga?

I'd be willing to do any of these plots with you! I can send you a PM and we can go from there!

Cthulolita said:
I'm up for teacher x student! Do you only do OCs, or are you into any canon characters from anime/manga?
I do anything really, you can do canon or oc, I usually just find a random anime pic :P but yay! PM me please!

Freezingcake said:
I'd be willing to do any of these plots with you! I can send you a PM and we can go from there!
sounds awesome, I'll be waiting!

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]I do anything really, you can do canon or oc, I usually just find a random anime pic :P but yay! PM me please!

[/QUOTE]
Think you can PM me? I just joined this site yesterday, and I can't initiate PMs until I've been on the site for 24 hours. :P

If you're still looking for prince x prince, I'd be willing to try it with you (as long as you know I'm new to 1x1 rps)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back