• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Plots/Pairings

davian

What I create is chaos.
Hi there, I've got a month or so before Uni rolls around, so I figured why not start up a few 1x1 plots.
Here's everything you need to know about me:
-I'm 18 and prefer to roleplay with others who are 18+ because I gravitate to dark, tragic, or otherwise gritty realistic themes. Don't get me wrong, I love the occasional wholesome moment, but I crave more serious plots.
-I can easily write multiple paragraphs and prefer it. I'm a creative writing minor, former English major, so I've got grammar down.
-I love to chat in a separate OOC thread about plots, characters, world-building, etc. I'm very receptive to your ideas and would be happy to chat anytime (:
-I only RP on this website, 1x1s through PMs unless you'd like to open our initial RP up for others to join. It's easier to keep everything in one place.
-Lastly I prefer playing male characters and writing MxM plots, but if you've got an FxM plot you'd like to pitch to me feel free to send a PM!

Pairings *next to preferred role:
Prisoner X Prisoner
Player X Player in a virtual reality simulation
Detective X *Partner
Gang leader X *Outsider
*Circus Performer X Spectator (50's time period?)

Plots:

Strikethrough is closed for now.

Titanic-escque romance on a soon-to-be sinking ship

Shortly after graduating from college, 22-year-old A moves to a small town in the Northeast after lucking out on a house auction and the help of some inheritance money. However, soon after his move he finds the locals are treating him a bit strangely, and one morning he receives an intriguing business card for a "Medium" along with his morning paper. It doesn't take long for what can only be explained as paranormal activity to take place in his new house- doors slam in the middle of the night, and some rooms are freezing cold. Desperate to resolve this, A calls the number on the card, and B arrives to help resolve his problem.

A is a newly-famous musician, and finds himself in the studio of B, a famous fashion designer creating his outfit for the next award show. During the fitting, despite about a ten-year age difference, both men feel a connection but don't speak up about it. A is charismatic, but far too shy to flirt with a living legend, so imagine his surprise when after the award show, a bouquet of white roses is delivered to his door in a vase baring the designer's logo with an attached note that reads "I have to see you again".

If you have other ideas/want to brainstorm feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Hi there, I've got a month or so before Uni rolls around, so I figured why not start up a few 1x1 plots.
Here's everything you need to know about me:
-I'm 18 and prefer to roleplay with others who are 18+ because I gravitate to dark, tragic, or otherwise gritty realistic themes. Don't get me wrong, I love the occasional wholesome moment, but I crave more serious plots.
-I can easily write multiple paragraphs and prefer it. I'm a creative writing minor, former English major, so I've got grammar down.
-I love to chat in a separate OOC thread about plots, characters, world-building, etc. I'm very receptive to your ideas and would be happy to chat anytime (:
-I only RP on this website, 1x1s through PMs unless you'd like to open our initial RP up for others to join. It's easier to keep everything in one place.
-Lastly I prefer playing male characters and writing MxM plots, but if you've got an FxM plot you'd like to pitch to me feel free to send a PM!

Pairings *next to preferred role:
Prisoner X Prisoner
Player X Player in a virtual reality simulation
Detective X *Partner
Gang leader X *Outsider
*Circus Performer X Spectator (50's time period?)

Plots:

Strikethrough is closed for now.

Titanic-escque romance on a soon-to-be sinking ship

Shortly after graduating from college, 22-year-old A moves to a small town in the Northeast after lucking out on a house auction and the help of some inheritance money. However, soon after his move he finds the locals are treating him a bit strangely, and one morning he receives an intriguing business card for a "Medium" along with his morning paper. It doesn't take long for what can only be explained as paranormal activity to take place in his new house- doors slam in the middle of the night, and some rooms are freezing cold. Desperate to resolve this, A calls the number on the card, and B arrives to help resolve his problem.

A is a newly-famous musician, and finds himself in the studio of B, a famous fashion designer creating his outfit for the next award show. During the fitting, despite about a ten-year age difference, both men feel a connection but don't speak up about it. A is charismatic, but far too shy to flirt with a living legend, so imagine his surprise when after the award show, a bouquet of white roses is delivered to his door in a vase baring the designer's logo with an attached note that reads "I have to see you again".

If you have other ideas/want to brainstorm feel free to PM me.
I'm interested! You still looking for partners?

Hi! I'd love to rp with you (: I'm open to discuss fandom(s)/plots! I can't pm sadly because I just arrived and I have to wait 24 hours which sucks... maybe you can pm me? Or I could give you my discord. Let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back