• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Plot Ideas (Closed)

Bunny

An Icon
Hi! I'm looking for some MxM roleplays. Things are slowing down IRL and I'm craving roleplays.

• Only MxM
  • No one-liners. At least one paragraph is preferred in posts, although many paragraphs would be nice.
  • If you don't like any of the plots here, PLEASE suggest your own. I would gladly decide to RP it if I like it.

Bold is my preferred role

Roommates

Best Friends

Student x Tutor

Alone in the World

The world shuts down due to an apocalypse, whether it be AI taking over or zombies running wild. Our two characters happen to find each other after they're forced into the same building, fleeing. They develop a bond and relationship as they travel together.

Yea, not much. But it's what I'm currently craving right now. Again, if you have another plot idea, suggest it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there ^_^ I'm always down for an m/m rp. If there's a particular pairing or plotline that you'd like to do, I'd be happy to rp it with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I would be much interested in a Student x Tutor pairing.

Send me a message if you'd like to try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back