• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM please

LilithsMuse

Yo,

Looking for pretty much the above. Throw what you'd like to do at me and I'll respond. I'm new but not new to rp, been writing and rping since I was thirteen or so and I am now 24... I'm a filmmaker and I have studied writing so I am sure you won't be disappointed. The main reason I want to rp again is so that I permanently have ideas flowing for my films and shit.

I'd like a long term rp partner even if the story isn't long term.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Hey! Id love to give it a shot since im always looking for more partners :) I have some ideas to a point but id also love to hear if you have any ideas or wants you would like to to do :) If interested feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hey I have a lot of free time on my hands and i would love to share and hear a few ideas! I'll send you a pm.

Yo,

Looking for pretty much the above. Throw what you'd like to do at me and I'll respond. I'm new but not new to rp, been writing and rping since I was thirteen or so and I am now 24... I'm a filmmaker and I have studied writing so I am sure you won't be disappointed. The main reason I want to rp again is so that I permanently have ideas flowing for my films and shit.

I'd like a long term rp partner even if the story isn't long term.

Thanks everyone

I’m very interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back