• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Partners Wanted (lots of plots inside!) UPDATED

ScarletTears

Just a human... probably...
Looking for role play partners. If you're interested, please send me a PM or comment below.

Please note, if you message me in text speak, I probably won't reply...

• First of all, hello! These are mostly my rules and requirements. If any are dealbreakers for you, I can usually be persuaded.

• ● The MINIMUM I will write per post is a full paragraph although I prefer to write around 3-400 words. I’m also happy to write more and match your post length it might just take me longer to reply. Good quality writing is preferred over quantity.
    • ● I ONLY RP in third person past tense.
    • ● I generally play male top characters. Occasionally I will play females. It’s very rare that I will play more than one main character per role play, although I’m happy to do more than one role play with the same person
    • ● I mostly prefer MxM plots, but I may also play MxF and all my plots can be adapted as such. I’m not playing FxF plots at the moment unless the /perfect/ plot comes along.
      • ↬ I have a general problem with perfect female characters in roleplays. I'm guilty of it, which is usually why I don't play female characters. If you can convince me your female character isn't a Mary Sue, I'm happy to play MxF
    • ● I don't have any romance or gore limits. None or loads, you decide. Happy to RP on skype or discord if you prefer.
    • ● I generally only RP original characters unless we’re doing an actual fandom paring. Not interested in cannonxoc RPs

Last edited:
Hey there- all these plots are very well written. Kudos to you on that. If you want to send me a PM I’d love to partake in something you’re craving.

ScarletTears ScarletTears
Hey, I love the way your thread is laid out and your plots are intriguing and super well-written. Kudos. :)

I'm really interested in your 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club' plot, and think I could add a few plot devices of my own (perhaps mix it in with the omegaverse?). Unfortunately I can't PM as my account is very new, but if you want to discuss something with no pressure you can totally hit me up on Discord: Gh0st#1302.

Happy hunting!

ScarletTears ScarletTears
Hey, I love the way your thread is laid out and your plots are intriguing and super well-written. Kudos. :)

I'm really interested in your 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club' plot, and think I could add a few plot devices of my own (perhaps mix it in with the omegaverse?). Unfortunately I can't PM as my account is very new, but if you want to discuss something with no pressure you can totally hit me up on Discord: Gh0st#1302.

Happy hunting!

Hey! I sent you a friend request on discord :)

Oh, It's been years since I last RPd anything Vikings-related, but I would love to give Ragnar/Athelstan a go either in-universe or adding interesting tropes -I'm a sucker for soulmates and omegaverse-.

I can totally RP here if you prefer it that way, but I do prefer playing over in Discord . If you're interested/looking, totally hit me up at ThatLizard#8720 ♡ ♡

Oh, It's been years since I last RPd anything Vikings-related, but I would love to give Ragnar/Athelstan a go either in-universe or adding interesting tropes -I'm a sucker for soulmates and omegaverse-.

I can totally RP here if you prefer it that way, but I do prefer playing over in Discord . If you're interested/looking, totally hit me up at ThatLizard#8720 ♡ ♡
Sent you a friend request on discord! Would be happy to do a vikings RP with soulmates or omegaverse... Or both XD

hey! i'm very interested in your 'someone spiked the punch' plot, as well as a student/teacher plot perhaps? MxM preferred over MxF or perhaps if i can convince you with one of my F ocs for an FxF i'll take it

I’m 33, I have also been RPing for about 15 years. Started out on Invisionfree boards but in the last few years I have RPed through Email and text. I like being friends with my RP partners but it does not have to get that personal. I’m recently out a five year RP ‘relationship’ with my real life best-friend. She had a lot going on with the Florida hurricanes and all. Anyway, I enjoy dark RP and character development, I like werewolves, vampires, real life, supernatural, fantasy, BDSM and kinks. Okay with original RPs and once based off books, movies or TV shows.

I only do M/M for the most part and I have ran into a lot of problems with a lot of people over the years because so many people who RP want to play a submissive role to my more dominant role. I’m a big believer in both parties getting what they want out of an RP. Everyone gets a chance to bottom and to top, to Dom and to sub. Also, I am big on open and honest, I have no problem fulfilling what my fellow writer needs as long as I get the same in return. I RP in 3rd person, paragraph style and normally give at least a paragraph but can give much more if the story is calling for it.

I tend to do one plot for a few months and move onto another before returning back to the original to revisit. I think my longest RP was 9 months though but it was normally because me and said partner ran out of ideas and needed a fresh look. My spelling and such is not perfect, I have dyslexia so that sometimes is a pain. I normally create characters for RPs as we develop an idea and really love the idea of creating worlds and adding more characters who have their own storylines going on. I’m happy to brainstorm and change things as needed.

Discord- SmartAlecX5#7578

Hi, If you are still looking I am very interested in Someone Spiked the Punch MXM. Shoot me a Pm if you are interested :)

I am interested, which roles do you prefer to play, the more 'dominant' or 'submissive'? (not just in the dominant x submissive pairing but in others as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back