• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM paring

Hilee Huang

Lurker
My name is Hilee, I’m 23 years old and just like you I’m looking for a rp partner. So Let’s cut to the chase shall we? I love original stories, sorry I’m not really into fandom rps. I love to creating worlds and characters and I want someone to create with me.

First I think I should go over my interests and if you have similar interests you should message me:

I mostly do MxM pairings and I like to play the bottom, however I can play top characters but those are almost always side characters. I’m not really interested in FxF or MxF sorry.

I’m really into fantasy and medieval settings. I can also play more than one character and I’m looking for someone who can also play more than one character. To make a world we need a variety of people, right? I’m also really interested in story, deep complicated stories that make you love the characters, one liners are not fun, I promise to write paragraphs for you and I hope you do the same, I’ve had too many cases where I’m doing most of the writing throwing out a few paragraphs and my partner sends me a one liner. Please don’t do that, I’m not asking for a book, just a good paragraph or two.

As for rules? I know lots of people have them but you’ll be surprised I don’t have a lot. I am okay with angst, murder, rape, torment, torture, death, addiction, and a great deal of other things. Got something you want to see if its okay? Just ask me and it most likely will be okay. I like stories that pull at the heart strings so dark themes like these are okay.

Lets talk writing style! I’m a third person writer and I don’t really mind what style you would prefer. Anything is fine except first person.

I will be on vacation for eight weeks so I can reply at any time and give you many replies in one day, I am known to even stay up late. Roleplaying is something I have a passion for so you never have to worry about me dropping a rp, in 10 years I’ve never dropped one until my partner was done with it so you should feel secure with me. I will make background stories for my characters and give face claims so that you know what they look like and you can bet I will be really excited about it.

As for us? I would love to talk to you as a person as well, we can become friends and fan over our characters and plot together. I want this to be something we create together and the most important thing is to have fun. If you do not wish to talk to me though and only focus on roleplaying I am 100% okay with that as well.

So if I sound like a good match to you contact me and lets figure out what kind of a world and story we want to create.

also im more of a skype person when it comes to rp.

Email: hileehuang@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back