• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mxm Original and Canon. (

Slipping From Sanity

Getting used to the flow.

Hey, and welcome to my thread.

Hey all! It’s probably about time I write another one of these, as the previous one has likely both been lost and I’ve evolved a tad in the way I roleplay. I am currently a university student and I’ve been roleplaying about 6 years now? Maybe give or take a couple, I’m not sure. If you ever want to roleplay, or are just bored and want someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a message! I love to get to know people* and talking, and I don’t bite [ unless previously discussed. ;) ]

Underneath, I’ve written a bit about my own roleplay style, my preferences and any other general facts that will be useful for you, the prospective role-player, to know about me. Of course, you don’t have to read everything here, however, I would recommend it so you know what to expect from me in all areas. (There is quite a few, I know.) If you want to ensure we have a long-term roleplay, then do look over most of the below to make sure that our styles match and we have the same preferences.

Guidelines

Positions:
I prefer seke. This means that my characters can be both bottom, or top. It is useful to note that I use the terms uke/seke/seme and bottom/top to describe who is literally inside the other character. For this reason, my character’s position in the bedroom should be no concern to you. You can have an emotionally vulnerable and twink-y top just as much as you can have the same character as a bottom, it doesn’t describe anything about a character’s personality.

I will be disappointed if you approach me and state that you can only roleplay characters in a certain position, a preference to a character’s general dominance/passiveness/ submissiveness is a completely different matter, however.
I am also open to doubling up (both of us playing a uke/seke/seme each to interact with each other’s: i.e. my seme and your uke, and vice versa.

Literacy:
I am, as hopefully demonstrated by this ad, semi-literate. I can’t promise that in every post there will be perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation. However, I do try my best and ask you do the same. Generally, if I can understand what you’re writing then you’re okay, but I do like to see a little effort put in.

I generally use 3rd person, paragraph form and past tense in my roleplays. This is my preference, but we can discuss it beforehand if you want to do something other than this.

My Replies:
Please recall that I am a university student when reading over this section. I have classes, seminars, lectures, tutorials, workshops, and large amounts of work. As well as this, I have to attempt to balance a social life, a part time job as well as a relationship. I try to reply at least once every other day, if not every day, but if life gets to hectic, I may disappear for a few days at a time, however in this instance I always send out an email to any roleplay partners with a quick explanation and apology.

Post Length:
Generally, I mirror my posts. This means that I’ll generally attempt to write roughly the same amount as the previous post by you. This means that if you write less, I will as well. Due to this, I prefer my partner to begin the thread or roleplay, or at least discuss how much they normally write so I have at least something to base my post off.

Although I mirror, generally I prefer at least two to three paragraphs to keep my interest, any less than that will generally be less detailed than I like. One-liners will not be accepted and will only get the response of ‘Please write some more.’ And if you write me 5 pages of constant prose, I will do the same back. It will just take me a little while.

Dropping/Quitting:
Sure, just send me a message and I won’t ask questions. If you want to change to another plot, that’s fine. If you want to cut all ties with me, that’s fine as well. If you’re feeling bored, let me know and we can work out an ending to our current roleplay, or just end it there and then before moving on.

Your Replies:
I imagine that to many people, it is understood that god-modding shouldn’t occur within a roleplay, this is the same case with me. (If you’re unsure what this is, just ask!) However please don’t interpret that as you’re unable to do anything within the roleplay. You can bring in new characters or make events happen, it’s your roleplay just as much as mine – I can adapt.

Character Descriptions:
I’m up for just about anything with this. Pictures, be them anime or realistic, or real people, character sheets or just written descriptions. Just let me know which you prefer and I’ll accommodate.

Plots/Settings:
I’m fine with basically any genre except tragedy, and I have a weak spot with highly futuristic and sci-fi based plots. Other than that, go for it! Both smut-based and plot-based roleplays are perfectly fine, just let me know what you want. Generally, I prefer original plots to following canon stories, however regarding characters, I’m fine with incorporating canon characters, although I’ll have to know them well enough to play them, there’s a list of my fandoms below.

Plots

Below are all of the plots that I can currently remember and wish to play. Please don't treat this as an exclusive list as it's anything but, and feel free to suggest edits or merges of any of the ones below, or, suggest your own ideas!

Two-Faced.
A doctor conducts a project in which he tries to study and possibly heal a patient with split personalities.
Notes:
-> This can go in so many different ways, hence the small description. It could, if heavily smut based, involve the personalities being opposites sexually. Perhaps a kinky, dominant top is one, a submissive yet innocent, vanilla bottom is another personality, as one example.

A Strange Turn of Events.

An aspiring writer takes a part time job as a crew member of his mother's photography company, just until he gets on his own feet. One day, during a photoshoot for a men's fashion magazine, one of the two models gets into an accident. Against his will, the writer is volunteered by his mother. Due to his preference to wear comfortable clothes that make him appear shabby, it is a surprise when he turns out to be quite attractive after the makeover artists have done their work to his hair etc. He intended to only fill in for this one time, however the other model turns out to be a popular idol who works as an actor and model. His coworker's popularity automatically puts the photoshoot in the limelight and the writer suddenly finds himself with an agent as an up-and-coming model.
Notes:
-> I imagined the couple being the writer and the actor he works with in the first shoot, as it would be easy for them to end up doing the same work, especially if the actor takes an interest in the model and pulls some strings.

-> If you're a fan of crossdressing, we could make it so that the writer had to cross-dress, and debuts as a girl. This would mean he would have to keep his identity a secret, however it could also be a secret from the actor. This could add another layer of complexity to the roleplay, especially if the actor is 'straight' and likes the look the the writer when crossdressed, etc.

Social Networks.
In the future, gaming has become a thing of huge innovation. Now, gamers can immerse themselves in a fully 3D world, controlling their avatars with their mind as if they were moving themselves. A closeted young man uses these games to relieve himself of sexual frustration regularly with a NPC. (A game character programmed by the computer.) One day, when he leaves the game, something goes wrong and he finds the NPC standing in his bedroom, alive and in the flesh. Mayhem ensues.
Notes:
-> This can be developed and can go in so many different directions. I was thinking this would be easy to turn into a smut-based roleplay, but for a plot-based, it could be fun to try and teach the NPC about how the real world works, and why they can't just have sex all day every day etc. PM me and we can brain-storm.

Work is Work.
This plot focuses around the relationship of two best friends, around the age of 18/19+. One of the friends is straight, another bent as hell. Anyway, the gay friend works at a bar as a cross-dressing stripper and/or prostitute, due to his slightly more feminine looks and slim figure. One day during a shift, he notices his best friend come in and watch his performance. In an attempt to make him go away, so he doesn't uncover his secret, he treats him harshly and expresses no interest in him. The next day (university, round his house, etc..) he tells his friend all about this 'girl' not knowing that it's him. Again. he tries to discourage him but it doesn't work as he becomes a frequent visitor, each visit trying to persuade 'her' to go home with him etc.. All the while pretending to his friend that this 'girl' is falling in love with him. Trouble is, he worries that his friends attempts are actually working.

One time, 'she' grudgingly agrees to at least share a drink with the friend at the bar, and when 'she' goes (idk, backstage, toilet, something) away for a few minutes, he slips something into 'her' drink, (this can turn into an obsession RP if you want, which may be interesting, or just keep it that the friend's a tool) and then takes 'her' home with him. It's then, after undressing himself and then 'her' he discovers that 'she' isn't actually a she at all, but his best friend! At this time, the spiked drink is wearing off and so he wakes up, sees the situation and freaks out, all the while his friend's just like there, in his boxers, kinda just like "wot o-o", so he tries to explain it to his friend. (This is where you can choose how dark it gets as well) It's then, the "straight" guy realises he doesn't care what gender he is and tries to get with him (this can turn into Non-Con if you want, here) or the gay guy can be like wot mate, no.. And leaves. It's hella awkward the next day (at uni etc..?) and um yeah..
Notes:
-> I'd really like to play the cross-dressing gay guy here, but we can always double up.This can get really dark with non-con and all sorts, let me know if you're interested.

School of Powers.
Setting is a school kinda thing where teens with special abilities are sent to this academy to be trained to harness their power and all sorts. We can work out the details. However, one character's a late bloomer with the whole power thing. His power only works when he's got really heavy emotions etc. (Maybe this can be discovered after he's bullied or something for it and he just kinda explodes and finds out he has a power etc etc). ANYWAY. The thing I had in mind was that he's put with another guy to work on his powers, maybe this guy is the best in the class, maybe it can be like a fire x water or water x ice so if he does loose control this guy can just save it all quickly. Anyway. I don't have anything other than that for this plot, regarding the future, so if you have ideas or you just wanna RP and see how it turns out, that's cool too!

Notes:
-> Unsure of where exactly to go with this, help would be welcomed!

The Assignment

Firstly, this doesn't have to be how I'm describing it. This can be done with any situation where characters generally don't like each other, so obviously there's lots of different versions.

Anyway, I'll describe it as if it's two university students. So they're at a social studies seminar etc, and the professor is describing on how relationships change depending on the amount of time spent with a person, and so he provides the class with a new assignment for a week etc. They are told they have to write a paper based on how their relationship has changed. The professor then brings in two volunteers who have a roughly 1.5m chain attached to their arms. He goes on to explain that you and your partner will be chained like this for a week. Maybe this can involve two students who were paired since they don't like each other? Or maybe the two highest scoring students have been paired but they've never talked to each other? Maybe a bully and victim? Whatever you can come up with. Point is, one week, short chain that's gonna get awkward for changing and bathroom and stuff. :3

All the Angst.

Old friends meet up again after ten years at a high school reunion. Their drifting was caused by the death of a mutual friend in high school due to a drink-driving accident where one of our characters was behind the wheel.

Random Notes:
-> Heavily interested involving a character who is mute.
-> Since I gave up on listing all my fandoms, please assume any (genderbent if needed) disney and studio ghibli is fine by me!

Fandoms
Please assume that with all individuals within pairings, I am also fine with them paired with an oc. In most cases, I am also fine with canon incest, just ask if you're interested.

How To Train Your Dragon: Hiccup x Astrid (Genderbent)

Frozen: Elsa (Genderbent) x Anna (Genderbent)

The Rise of The Guardians: Pitch x Jack

Frozen x The Rise of The Guardians: Elsa (Genderbent) x Jack

How To Train You Dragon x The Rise of The Guardians: Hiccup x Jack

Sherlock: Sherlock x John, Sherlock x Moriarty

Death Note: L x Light

Peter Pan: Peter x Hook, Peter x Wendy (Genderbent)

Tarzan: Jane (Genderbent) x Tarzan
(Growing tired of doing all the disney, please assume I'm down for any disney movies if it's a male couple!)

Yuri On Ice: Yuuri x Victor

Merlin: Merlin x Arther, Merlin x Lancelot

Ten Count: Shirotani Tadaomi x Kurose Riku

Love Stage: Izumi x Ryouma

Darren Shan: Darren x Evra, Darren x Larten, Darren x Steve

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (Yamada and the 7 witches): Yamada x Toranosuke

1D: Niall x Harry, Harry x Louis, Any x Any

It's quite late and I'm tired, if there's a fandom I haven't listed, feel free to ask to see if I'm interested!

Random Notes

-> Since I gave up on listing all my fandoms, please assume any (genderbent if needed) disney and studio ghibli is fine by me!

I RP via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frozen x The Rise of The Guardians: Elsa (Genderbent) x Jack

How To Train You Dragon x The Rise of The Guardians: Hiccup x Jack

The Assignment

Firstly, this doesn't have to be how I'm describing it. This can be done with any situation where characters generally don't like each other, so obviously there's lots of different versions.

Anyway, I'll describe it as if it's two university students. So they're at a social studies seminar etc, and the professor is describing on how relationships change depending on the amount of time spent with a person, and so he provides the class with a new assignment for a week etc. They are told they have to write a paper based on how their relationship has changed. The professor then brings in two volunteers who have a roughly 1.5m chain attached to their arms. He goes on to explain that you and your partner will be chained like this for a week. Maybe this can involve two students who were paired since they don't like each other? Or maybe the two highest scoring students have been paired but they've never talked to each other? Maybe a bully and victim? Whatever you can come up with. Point is, one week, short chain that's gonna get awkward for changing and bathroom and stuff. :3
Two-Faced.
A doctor conducts a project in which he tries to study and possibly heal a patient with split personalities.
Notes:
-> This can go in so many different ways, hence the small description. It could, if heavily smut based, involve the personalities being opposites sexually. Perhaps a kinky, dominant top is one, a submissive yet innocent, vanilla bottom is another personality, as one example.

Social Networks.
In the future, gaming has become a thing of huge innovation. Now, gamers can immerse themselves in a fully 3D world, controlling their avatars with their mind as if they were moving themselves. A closeted young man uses these games to relieve himself of sexual frustration regularly with a NPC. (A game character programmed by the computer.) One day, when he leaves the game, something goes wrong and he finds the NPC standing in his bedroom, alive and in the flesh. Mayhem ensues.
Notes:
-> This can be developed and can go in so many different directions. I was thinking this would be easy to turn into a smut-based roleplay, but for a plot-based, it could be fun to try and teach the NPC about how the real world works, and why they can't just have sex all day every day etc. PM  me and we can brain-storm.

All of these are amazing plots! If you're still interested I would love to role-play any of this.

A Strange Turn of Events.

An aspiring writer takes a part time job as a crew member of his mother's photography company, just until he gets on his own feet. One day, during a photoshoot for a men's fashion magazine, one of the two models gets into an accident. Against his will, the writer is volunteered by his mother. Due to his preference to wear comfortable clothes that make him appear shabby, it is a surprise when he turns out to be quite attractive after the makeover artists have done their work to his hair etc. He intended to only fill in for this one time, however the other model turns out to be a popular idol who works as an actor and model. His coworker's popularity automatically puts the photoshoot in the limelight and the writer suddenly finds himself with an agent as an up-and-coming model.

I would be very interested in this particular plotline ^_^ We have a fairly similar style in regard to length, though as a heads up I'd like to say that I don't really do ERP anymore, and certainly not on this site (I'll elaborate more on that if need be to specify what I am willing to do). I enjoy very character driven plotlines, and I'm sure we will have a lot of fun together. I'm also a university student, so I completely understand scheduling constraints. If you're interested in rping with me, or if there's anything else you'd like to know about me, just shoot me a PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back